[009] astrid

a/n: prepare for a fucked up chapter that will definitely fuck with your feelings but don't worry there will be more ;)
you've been warned

a/n: prepare for a fucked up chapter that will definitely fuck with your feelings but don't worry there will be more ;) you've been warned —

"But deep down all you want is love. The pure kind we all dream of. But we can not escape the past so you and I will never last."

a s t r i d
"I don't think this is a good idea." I mumbled under my breath as my sister tugged me along with her. I had no idea where we were going, but she said something about Lucas. I tried my best to avoid him all day expect when he brought Sienna home. I was so glad that she was safe. I would've ripped the guys' head off, but that's just me.

My cheek swelling had gone down which was good. I now looked like I didn't get the shit slapped out of me. Whenever I thought about what happened the more angry I got.

So I thought it would be best to forget it all. -But the one moment I admit that I'm hungry, suddenly I was being pulled by my arm.

"You need to stop feeling sorry for yourself." My sister spoke up and I frowned as I looked over at the lighter haired female.

"But it's so fun." I faked a chuckle as I opened the door to the passenger seat as Sienna went around the car.

"Getting slapped is a wake up call for you, Astrid." She sighed as she got into the drivers seat and started the car.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes as she pulled out the driveway. "So where are we going?"

She didn't answer me. We sat in silence as I looked out the window. I didn't dare to look in my sister's direction- I didn't need another rant. Finally ten minutes later we arrived at a restaurant that almost looked like an old fashioned diner.

My sister got out the car first and I just sat there watching her walk into the restaurant. I silently cursed under my breath as I followed her. My eyebrows furrowed as I looked around wondering where she went so quickly. That's when I froze.

Lucas was standing there talking to Sienna and his eyes slowly drifted to mine which sent chills down my spine. I began to turn around when I accidentally knocked into someone making them fall to the floor.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed as I tried to help the brunette haired male back to his feet. That's when I realized who it was. Farkle.

"It's okay, but be careful next time-" He tried to fix his hair before looking towards my direction. "Astri- Astrid. Astrid!"

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I shook off any dust on his shirt that he got while on the floor.

"Uh. I'm just getting lunch with R-Riley. Actually I'm supposed to be waiting for her so if yo-" He began to try to walk the other way.