[003] nobody can change that

s i e n n aI had decided to get out the house and go get something to eat

s i e n n a
I had decided to get out the house and go get something to eat. The home that we stayed in didn't feel like home. I checked before leaving the various restaurants and cafes around where we lived. There was a small cafe that was not too far from the house and I knew venturing off would cause Astrid to worry. Sometimes she acted as if I was a small child still even though she was only two minutes older than me.

I walked into the cafe named Topanga's which was a name I had never heard before. With a name like Sienna who was I to say the name was weird. I was greeted by a tall brunette at the counter who was taking orders. She said hi to me as I ordered a cup of coffee. I paid then sat down in a seat away from the people who were with friends and chatting.

I pulled out a small book from my bag and began to read the chapter I left off. The brunette brought me my drink and sat it on the table on top of a coaster. As my eyes skimmed the words on the pages I could feel someone eyes on me. I furrowed my eyebrows slowly as I looked up to see the familiar dirty blonde with a dark haired male trailing behind him.

I instantly begin to press my back against the chair and put the book in front of my face an attempt to hide it. I continued to read my book or at least I tried.

"Hey, bubs." I heard the familiar voice come closer and I slowly peaked my head away from the book.

"Only my sister calls me that." I said in a calm voice as my eyes looked up towards Lucas's greens one.

"I'm only kidding, Sienna. Where's your sister? She never leaves you alone." He chuckled as he sat down across from me and the boy next to him sat down too.

"Who's this?" I ignored his questions as my eyes slowly moved towards the handsome brunette next to him who looked between Lucas and I.

"Oh. Right. Sienna this is Farkle and Farkle this is the girl I was talking about." He motioned between me and Farkle. I was slightly confused on why Lucas was even talking about me in general. My small attempt at a smile made its way on my lips as my eyes met the brown ones.

"Nice to meet you." He smiled at me and I didn't change my expression. I simply nodded my head at him. 

"Lucas tells me you don't talk very much." My eyebrows rose as I watched Lucas nudge Farkle on his left side. I then looked back down towards the sentence in the book I was reading. 

"I don't see why it would matter if I talk a lot or not." I replied to him as I dropped my hand to the coffee next to me and took a small sip.

"Do you ha-" I watched as Lucas covered his mouth with his hands and I looked towards Lucas.

"You don't know me and yet you are wondering why I don't talk?" I looked towards Farkle as I rested my hands on the table closing the book of mine. "Why?"

"I'm just curious." The brunette said through Lucas's hands and I couldn't help but chuckle. I tucked a piece of hair behind my ear as I looked between the two.

"Yeah. Well some people call that being nosy." I faked a smile as I grabbed my book and slid it in my purse as I rose to my feet as I began to walk towards the door. "I'll talk to you later, Lucas."

l u c a sAfter the whole awkward incident at Topanga's I decided to ask Sienna and Astrid to come over to Maya and Riley's

l u c a s
After the whole awkward incident at Topanga's I decided to ask Sienna and Astrid to come over to Maya and Riley's. I was gonna invite them to the hotel I was staying at till I found a good apartment but I knew how suspicious it would look if it was just me and them alone. I know Maya trust me and I didn't wanna give her anything to worry about.

When I had the met Astrid, we were partnered together to do a project. We had to plan out a presentation of something we believed in and persuade the class. Astrid was a big believer in the butterfly effect. I had heard of it, but the way Astrid talked about it made me believe her. Even though she seemed ditzy when you would talk to her, she was pretty smart. She could've graduated earlier with my class, but she kept saying college wasn't for her.

I got introduced to Sienna when Astrid brought her to one of the games I was playing at. Her sister didn't say much to me, but instead just smiled. If she had anything to say, she would look at her sister and she would know what to say. Sienna was a musical prodigy. I'd only heard her play the violin once and that was when I accidentally walked in on her playing while I was looking for her sister. She hadn't noticed till I cleared my throat. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever heard.

When I would ask her to play for me, she would make up some excuse not to. Her sister told me that she got nervous playing for anybody she cares about. That Astrid could only hear her play, when she would pretend to be asleep and Sienna would play. Sienna went to recitals and performed, she had no problem playing in front of audiences.

"Hey, huckleberry." Maya's familiar voice snapped me out my thoughts as she placed a kiss on my lips and I kissed her back softly.

"Hey, Maya." I chuckled as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Can we talk?" She had a confused look written on her face and I slowly became more nervous but I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Of course, what's wrong, babe?" I chewed on the inside of my cheek accidentally as she took a moment to herself before speaking.

"I know we've talking about the whole ring deal while you were gone, but I just wanna be sure. You want thi- You want me? I don't wanna rush you do to anything cause we were separated for a year." She didn't bother to look me in the eyes and I didn't wanna force her to.

"Maya, what are you talking about? I want you. I gave you the ring to show you that one day you will be more than my girlfriend. We could get married tomorrow in the backyard or when we are thirty and in a church." I chuckled as I grabbed her cheek softly and looked at her with a smile on my lips.

I noticed her tearing up a small bit and my heart broke.

"You are my world, Maya Hart. Nothing and nobody can change that." I never wanted to see her cry. She hardly cried and so when she did it made me upset.

"You are a good thing in my life and I don't wanna lose that. I don't wanna lose you." She said softly and I brought my lips down to her. Ours lips moved in unison against each other and I loved every moment of it. I slowly pulled away and tucked a piece of her blonde locks behind her ear.

Our attention shifted when we heard the doorbell ring.