∞Chapter 27∞

~~~

(A/N pt. 1) This is actually the last chapter guys, I'm sorry for not updating so often :// but id like to thank all of you who have been here from the beginning, and now we are at 1.8k! (As of 2/2/17) Today, this morning I guess, 5SOS tweeted and I tweeted them back. They liked my tweet. :):):)):):

Anyways that's proof that you will get noticed by any of them, at any time. It will happen. It is possible. I thought I'd never get noticed. It's as simple as a tweet, a retweet, a favorite/like or even a reblog. There will be an epilogue next chapter, and I'll explain that in the second part of the A/N!

Enjoy!

(Song for this chapter: Black Beauty - Lana Del Rey)

No Ones P.O.V

After everybody had been transferred to the nearest hospital, the cleaning of the plane had begun. They called the mortuary to come and retrieve Ashton and the flight attendant had gotten unloaded with care. They may have been dead, but it didn't mean they shouldn't be respected.

The news had then spread, from a little town in Australia, to all the way as far as a small town in California. Many had panicked when they heard a plane crashed. People wondered if their family was on it. No one knew the flight number yet, it hadn't been released.

Not many fans had thought about it being the boys and the girl whom Luke loved. Nobody thought their favorite member may have been hurt or died. Not until they got a breaking news and their Twitter feeds had blown up.

(Random @'s)

@Trash: oh my god I can't believe this, @5SOS has been in a horrific plane crash! #PrayFor5SOS #StaySafe5SOS

@ModestRecords: 5 Seconds Of Summer has in fact been in a plane crash on their way to Liverpool, U.K. Information will be released later today. Please do not spam any accounts with direct messages.

#PrayFor5SOS, #StaySafe5SOS, #RIP5SOS, and many other hashtags trended #1 for hours that day, along with 5SOS and the members names. No one knew what to do. Friends called each other sobbing, not knowing what to believe.

No one knew anything until the news cast had gotten to the scene, where they had found out their favorite drummer had passed. A small girl from Australia lost it.

Tev's POV

"God damnit! I hate maths!" I screamed at Lili, pounding my fists on the wall. "Calum down woman, just go look at Twitter to like chill or something." She told me, looking at herself in the mirror. For an older sister, she was way less mature then I was.

"Fine." I said, picking up my phone while entering the code. I realized I had over 4,000 notifications, which was insanely unusual. I didn't bother to look at the trending topics first like I had usually done, but went to the first notification I had gotten.

"@Ashton5SOS: @TevForTwo thank you."

Ashton had mentioned me in a tweet. I clicked on Ashton's account as fast as i possibly could, to see his user. "@Ashton5SOS" lied there. But the next to words next to his username was what made me scream.

"FOLLOWS YOU"

"HOLY SHIT LILI! OH MY GOD!" I yelled, not believing my eyes. "What?" She asked, sounding genuinely concerned. "ASHTON FUCKING FOLLOWED ME! AND HE MENTIONED ME IN A TWEET!" I screamed, crying hysterically. "NO FUCKING WAY!" She yelled, snatching my phone from my hands.

I had started crying so hard I wasn't able to form a sentence. This wasn't sad tears, but tears of joy. These past two days have been amazing. I had gotten to tell the boy I loved just how much I loved him. He had finally noticed me.