∞Chapter 26∞

Noelle

Screams. Screams, cries for help. Those were the last things I heard. I had been resting my head on Luke's shoulder, him being asleep, on our way to Liverpool England, to meet the One Direction boys and sign the contacts to start tour.

Little did we know we would loose our drummer, out best friend, our almost brother. To me he was my best friend. I had met him months before, him curious to what I was looking at on my phone.

"Welcome to Avengaline Prep, where all dreams go to die." He smiled, mischief dancing behind his eyes. Little did I know that my dreams did die. Along with my best friend. Khalia, Darci and Chrissy had no idea what was going on with us. I forgot to tell them we were going to Liverpool. Hell I couldn't tell them. I was a little.

A little is someone who basically is a child. But in adult/teenager form. If only I'd known that my parents were coming home the day, and that they'd beat me. If I had known that I would have fallen and hit my head so hard I would've never invited Michael over.

If I had known I would've gotten raped by Luke at the party, I wouldn't have gone. If I had known any of this would've happened, I would have never come in the first place. I would stay at Goolwa high, getting bullied would've been better then dealing with all of this.

I wish I had never moved.

Michael

I had never flown on a plane before. So, me being the coward I am, I sat next to Calum, while he held my hand even though I was squeezing his so hard it would've popped off. I had gotten such severe plane fright, that is why we had never toured around anywhere that we couldn't drive to.

As the plane took off, I watched us raise up into the sky. "Look! Calum! We're flying! Oh my god we are flying! We are in the fucking air!" I shouted. Then I got an amazing idea. I pulled out my phone, and a pad of paper with a pen.

"Airplanes, cut through the clouds like angels can fly, we'll never die." I sang out loud to Calum, while he chuckled at me. "Sounds beautiful pup." He said, kissing my cheek. Calum and I had been secretly dating for the past two months, but we wouldn't let anyone know in case of one of them being homophobic.

I had finally felt safe in the plane.

Then it all went crashing down.

Ashton

I had been texting Tev since we got on the plane. I found out so much about her, being intrigued by her. "@TevForTwo: thanks Ashton for making my day."

"@Tevfortwo: thank you."

I decided to follow her, and like and retweet a few of her tweets. Her bio was small, short, but simple.

"well fuck."

If I could have any bio, that'd be it. She one one of the nicest fans I've ever met, and I've met over two thousand. But her last tweet stuck in my head.

"Thank you"

So I tweeted the same thing.

"@Ashton5SOS: thank you."

~~~

Short but sweet. I didn't write Calum and Luke's pov bc y'all know what was going on with them. That's basically what happened before the plane went down.

Idk man I'm so sorry for not updating this in like 2/3 weeks. Life's been crazy

I love y'all

QOTD: uh, favorite album by anyone atm

AOTD: Blue Neighborhood by Troye Sivan

💙💙💙

Hug pugs and don't do drugs,

Love ash 

Btw read salt my newer story :)