∞Chapter 3∞

*A/N: This cover hits me in the feels every damn time js*

•Luke•

I left the girl standing in the hallway. Why am I like this? She didn't do anything. But she needs to realize who's the boss of this school, she won't ever get that unless I teach her a lesson. Especially after today, talking back to me, calling me a 'Tall Breadstick Bastard'? What the actual fuck.

"Hey Luke! It's time to go to the dinner hall already, where were you?" Calum asked while i walked into the room. "I had to use the restroom." I said, no emotion in any of the words. "Uhm Luke, there's a bathroom literally across the room, why didn't you just use that one?" Calum pried. "Because I fucking didn't Calum, what am I a baby? Do I need someone to come and babysit me everytime I leave the fucking room?!" I spat, raising my voice. He just shook his head and walked away. I don't even care that I just yelled at my best friend, almost brother, of 5 Years. He didn't deserve it but hell, he was getting on my nerves.

Ashton walked in the door, fuming. His face was red, tears stained on his shirt. He had a bit of dried blood on his hand. Then who came behind him fucked up everything. There she was, the girl from the hall. The one I called a Slut. Noelle I think her name is. She looked around the room, brown eyes still bloodshot from crying. Even though she had cried her makeup hadn't smudged one bit.

After hiding in the corner, I figured that I was safe to go out. Boy was I wrong. As soon as I walked out from behind the wide half of the wall, Ashton pounced. He grabbed my shirt and slammed me on the wall. "Dude, move or I'll tell everyone what you have." I warned, venom running through every word. "I don't have shit Luke! Stop acting like I have nudes of someone for fucks sakes! I don't !You're the one who fuckin-" He screamed until I punched him. 

I couldn't let anyone hear what he was going to say. He's the only one who knows what I've done, well am doing.. I can't believe he almost told everyone. If anyone finds out, I'll get thrown in jail and registered. Shit I can't do that. 

"Nobody can fucking know Ashton. I'm not joking." I growled. 

"Nobody will fucking know Luke. Stop bullying innocent people and no one will know your secret. If you lay one fucking hand on Noelle. Everybody will know." He threatened. "I won't touch her man, but she needs to know her place." I shrugged. "HER PLACE?! SHE'S A FUCKING INNOCENT GIRL MAN, SHE HASN'T DONE BULLSHIT TO YOU! LEAVE HER ALONE OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" He yelled, growing more angry with every word.

He let go of me and walked down the hall, into the dining room where the buffet was being served. Now that Ashton has made things worse, she was going to get punished. Whether Ashton liked it or not.

•Nøelle•

I soon found my phone not far from where Luke hit me. I slowly bent over to get the phone, while also not trying to show my ass to the world. (A/N: I CAN'T BE SERIOUS IN SERIOUS SITUATIONS SORRY FAM) I picked it up hoping nothing would be cracked, and nothing was. I soon heard the loud voice of Ashton Irwin booming off the walls. "SHE HASN'T DONE BULLSHIT TO YOU! LEAVE HER ALONE OR I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD LUKE ROBERT HEMMINGS YOU WILL REGRET THIS!" I heard him yell. 

Soon I heard his loud shoes walking down the hall, getting louder with every step. He sounded so upset back there. "Noelle?" I heard his raspy Australian accent asked softly. I turned around and saw him there, tears dried on his cheeks. His once straight and neat suit, crinkled at the edges. He was ripped at the edges, but he was still a masterpiece. (IM SORRY HALSEY JOKES RIP)

"Ashton are you okay?" I asked quietly. He just nodded and ran up to me, embracing me in the warm hug I have grown to love in the short time I've known him. He smelt like pinewood and green apples. *idfk i just want ashton to smell like that*, "Thank you Ashton, for being there for me in this short time I have gotten to meet you." I whispered quietly. "No promblem Princess. Do you want to meet some of my other friends?" He asked. I nodded into his chest.

Ashton walked me down the hall, into the buffet room. I could smell the aroma of rice, roasted chicken and veggies filling the room. I looked around the room for my parents, even though they didn't care, but found them drinking wine and talking to a shorter blonde woman. They all laughed and had no idea I was in the same room.  Ashtons eyes searched around the room looking for one of his friends.

He soon spotted whoever he was looking for and walked me to them. He was around 6'1, and had dark brown hair with a little blonde streak running through it. He looked like he was maybe Asian? His eyes had crinkles at the edges while he was laughing at whatever the boy next to him said. This boy however, had lilac colored hair and light sea glass green eyes. He was the same height as the other boy. "Hey Ashton, whos your friend?" Sea glass eyes asked. 

"Michael don't be a dick, this is Noelle. She's new here, the reason we get to have all this free food!" He laughed, and I laughed along with him. "Noelle, this is Michael, and thats Calum." He pointed to the dark haired boy who now had a name. Calum stuck out his hand, waiting for a hand shake. "Hola Mi Nombre Es Calum, Soy Australiano." He said. "Hola Calum, mi nombre es Noelle También estoy Austalian" I replied back, smirking. He looked shocked as I responded. I only giggled at his look and looked at Michael. "Michael, I love the color of your hair! I'm suprised that the school actually lets you dye your hair like that." I told him, looking at his hair. 

"Yeah my dad is a teacher here, he really doesn't like that I dye my hair so much but hey," He took a sip of his drink. "It's my hair right? I should be able to do whatever I want to it." He shurgged. I only nodded, not able to find a reply. "Let's go get some food." Ashton whispered in my ear and grabbed my hand to lead me to the buffet table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HI GUYS, ASH HERE.

SO I KNOW I SAID I'D ONLY POST LIKE ONCE A WEEK BUT I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY.

I HOPE A LOT OF YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT LUKES SECRET IS, BECAUSE I HAVE A FRIEND WHO KEEPS ASKING ME I'M LIKE 

"I'M NOT GOING TO TELL YOU, JUST 'COS YOU'RE MY FRIEND DOESN'T MEAN I WILL TELL YOU BEFORE MY READERS"

ANYWAYS FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AshTheIdiot AND HAVE A GOOD DAY!

ALSO LEAVE GUESSES ON WHAT U THINK LUKES SECRET IS >:) 

HUG PUGS, DON'T DO DRUGS.

LOVE, ASH