∞Chapter 14∞

•Luke•

Day 1 Of Suspension *party*:

Jack and I arrived at the party only a mere 15 minutes later. I stood in the front, away from the huge crowd screaming and drinking. As soon as I had entered the property all I saw was the typical Body Shots, some kids smoking joints in the corner and the drunk grinding. I decided to pull out my phone to text Calum and let him know I was here but then someone ran into me.

"Holy fuck sorry Luke I didn't see you." A girl named Monica, who was in my social studies class slurred. Her peach hair waved with her arms as she danced around during the music. I shrugged and pushed past her. "Move." I told some guy standing in my way, in the front of the drink table. "Nah Mate, I'm sure you've had a toooooooon to drink." He slurred, more wasted then Monica. "Dude fucking move." I spat, pushing him aside. He stumbled and fell into someone. I grabbed a empty red solo cup from the stack. I took a cup full of red punch, not knowing or caring what alcohol was in it.

"Shit what even is this?" A girl spat next to me. "I don't know. I think its like a Sex On The Beach or something, it's sweet so." I yelled over the music. I could already feel the alcohol kicking in from that one little drink I had. "Whats your name?" I yelled, trying to get her attention. She looked vaugley familiar, her dark brown hair cascading down her back. "What? Oh It's-" She tried yelling but then the bass dropped and I couldn't hear what she said. She seemed just as intoxicated as I was, and I had no problem with that. 

I soon moved to the living room area, which was so trashed that you could barely see your feet. Red solo cups littered the floor and furniture, even on the fireplace. People were doing the traditional drunk dance, grinding. I grimaced watching girls eye fuck guys as if they were their property. 

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around. "Hey Luke, wanna go smoke a joint with me?" Jonathan asked me. I nodded, and grabbed another drink on the way. This drink was a light blue color with a purple hue. I took a sip and savored the taste as I walked out back. 

Sitting there was Ashton, Calum, Jake and a guy named Nick. They each had their own joint in one hand and a cup in the other. Calum blew his smoke directly upwards, Ashton to the side and Jake in Nicks face causing him to cringe. I sat across from Calum and took a long sip of my drink. Jonathan passed me a joint, pre-lit. I took a drag from it, taking all the smoke around it also. I finally felt relaxed, but was still a bit drunk from the drink. I stood up and stumbled into the kitchen, pushing past people to get to the table. The punch bowl was now filled with the purple/blue liquid instead of the red one. 

I simply shrugged, took another cup full and drank it in one sip. I started to feel slightly dizzy, not knowing what was in the drink but I ignored it. I was soon more wasted then I'd ever been and found myself laying on the couch counting as many people wearing white Nike's as I could. 

I lost count at 2.

I then stood up to get a shot, but ran into a pretty girl with dark brown hair. "Hey, aren't you the one I ran into earlier?" I asked, slurring and extending some of the words. She nodded, and shifted awkwardly on her feet. I stepped closer, and whispered in her ear. "Why don't you come up with me?" I asked, smirking. Without knowing if she said yes or no I grabbed her hand and dragged her up the stairs. 

*Holy shit im so uncomfortable writing this shit*

While I was waiting for her to finish getting undressed, I sneakily took out my phone. She was standing there, completely undressed finally and wasn't facing me. I opened my camera app, and quickly took pictures. She bent over to grab some clothes off the floor but had no idea I was getting perfect pictures. I quickly threw my phone across the room as she turned around.

She heard the bang and became very suspicious. "You know... I can't do this." She said, putting her bra back on. "I don't even know you, you don't know me." She slurred. We were both drunk out of our minds. "Bullshit." I spat. I pulled her closer and sat her on me. "Ow no don't" She tried to get up.

When she turned to face me, I saw fear in her eyes. I was so drunk I didn't even comprehend that I was practically raping her. I dug my fingers into her hips as I moved her up and down. She struggled to get out of my hold, but I didn't mind. She finally gave up as tears started pouring out of her eyes, her silent pleas to let her go were no use. 

Once I released in her, I collapsed on the bed behind us, pulling out of her. She stood up as quickly as she could, wincing at the pain in her lower region. Her brown eyes were full of sadness, pain and hurt. I watched her quickly put on her clothes. I rolled my eyes at her bullshit attitude and snapped. "You should be happy bitch, anyone would be happy to fuck me." I spat. "Anybody but me, fuck." She winced, falling to her knees.

I shrugged, put on my clothes and walked out of the room. As I passed a mirror in the hallway, I caught a glimpse of my reflection. My hair was a mess, skin red. My eyes were a pale red/pink and my lips looked red as a rose.

"Hey! Luke!" I heard someone call from behind me. "Mhhm?" I drunkly hummed. "Do you know where Noelle is?" Michael asked. "I don't know, how would I know?" I spat. "Well I saw her walk off with some blonde dude. He honestly looked a lot like you, but I'm sure it wasn't. I left to go to the bathroom and when I left she was drinking." He shrugged. My pupils grew small. "What color eyes does she have again?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. 

"A deep brown, why?" He asked, obviously not putting the pieces together. "Nothing, nevermind." I mumbled. "Okay."

~~~

I walked out of the house, not remembering that I came with Jack. "Luke?" Someone croaked from behind me. I recognized that voice and instantly tensed. 

"Sienna?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER GUYS

I ALMOST WROTE SMUT LIEK, I 'WROTE' IT BUT LIKE IN DETAIL.

GO AND READ COME BACK TO ME BY I_likes_music AND GO AND READ Kylialovesyou 's STORIES!!!!!!

THIS ONE IS AROUND 1,100 WORDS YUSSSS VV PROUD

TONIGHT (in like 7hrs for californians right now) IS #1YearOfSGFG and I'm not prepared.

*I put this pic on the top I know but it's hilarious ok*

ANYWAYS I LOVE YOU GUYS.

HUG PUGS AND DONT DO DRUGS.

(FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER, AshTheIdiot and Tumblr: ashtheldiot (L not I)

LOVE,

ASH.