∞Chapter 4∞

•Nøelle•

Ashton grabbed my hand, leading me to the buffet table. There was tons of food there, everything from Sea Bass with a braising greens salad to Turkey Burgers. Ashton was practically drooling while looking at all this food. "Holy shit, the food looks amazing. It's all thanks to you." He said, still looking wide eyed at the plate of Fettuchini Alfredo infront of us. I chuckled and let go of his hand, going to get a plate. A light hand and mine reached for the same plate at the same time. "Oh sorry, go ahead and grab this one." The boy chuckled. I recognized the voice. "Hemmings?" I looked up at the blonde boy infront of me. 

He dropped the new plate he was holding, and glared at me, hate practically jumping from his skin. I backed up, asked for a waiter and looked at Luke. "Uh, I'm sorry about the plate, let me grab you a new one." I smiled sarcastically and grabbed the new plate. He kept staring at me oddly, so I opened his hands and put it in them. I took my plate and walked over to the serving of Avacado Turkey Spring Rolls and added a few next to my steak.

I turned around and looked for the boy I had left standing with the plate dangling from his hands. He was grabbing some of the Alfredo while I saw Ashton adding Sea Bass to his plate of many foods. It was as if his plate was a trip around the world. I walked back to where I found Michael eating his fried rice as if it were the first thing He'd eaten in a decade. "Damn Michael, I haven't even sat down and you're already almost finished with your serving of rice!" I laughed while Michael gave me a cheeky grin, rice in his bottom tooth. I sat down and started to eat my spring rolls. 

"I bet you I can play that sea bass over there," Calum started saying while drinking beer. "If I can play real bass, I can definately play the sea bass." He smirked cockily. "Wait you play the bass?" I asked, shocked. He seemed more like the football player (REMEMBER AUS, FOOTBALL = SOCCER FOR AMERICANS) his broad shoulders, and muscaly biseps. He nodded, taking a sip of his drink. "Yeah, Ashton, Calum Lu-" Michael started before Calum elbowed him in the ribs. "Ow fuck man, Lu-Louis I mean and I are in a band." He talked while earning another glare from Calum. 

Ashton walked back to the table where we were and ate almost all of his food within minutes. I shook my head, while watching the silly boy eat. His curles bounced when he ducked his head to make sure his Tomato Bisque didn't splash off the spoon onto his outfit. "Hey Luke! C'mere, I want you to meet someone!" Michael yelled acrossed the room. My eyes widened, considering I knew he was going to try and make me and Luke meet. 

Little did he know we already met. I grabbed my purse and said "I need to use the bathroom, I'll be back." By the time I was in the bathroom, I could see Luke standing at our table. I had no idea how long they would be able to talk, for I couldn't stay in the toilets for the whole event. After 6 long minutes of playing Crossy Road on my phone I walked out. "Sorry I took so long guys, oh who's this?" I tried to act suprised at Luke standing at our table, next to my seat. "Noelle, this is Luke. Luke meet Noelle, she's the h-" Calum rambled on until Michael jabbed his stomache with his fist.  "WELL FUCK, I SHOULD BE GOING. I'LL SEE YOU GUYS LATER." Luke awkwardly yelled, his fists clentched so hard his knuckles were white. 

"I'm the what?" I asked mischeviously, after Luke left. "You're the... new student?" Michael tried to cover up. "Ha ha, you're hilarious for thinking I'd fall for that. Were you going to call me hot?" I scoffed playfully, while giggling. Calum nodded sheepily, while Michael spoke up. 

"I wonder why Luke left all of the sudden when you came back Noelle, He's never acted like that before, have you two like met without us?" The lilac boy asked. Ashton's eyes widened, almost spitting out his drink.

"Nope, never met him before." I stated before finishing desert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIIIII GUYS! SO SOOSOSOSO

I JUST STARTED SCHOOL, SORRY FOR UPDATING LATE! 

I ALSO UPDATED COME BACK TO ME, WHICH I HAD PRE WRITTEN THE CHAPTER WHEN I WAS BORED.

HEHE MICHAEL ALMOST TOLD LUKES SECRET.

IDK THIS IS LIKE A RANDOM PART TBH, IM TRYNA TALK GARLIC BREAD NESTOR ATM SO YEA

ILY ALL.

HUG PUGS, DON'T DO DRUGS. 

LOVE, 

ASH.