∞Chapter 7∞

*HAHAHA I PUT TOO LATE IN THE VID AREA I HOPE U DON'T CRY TOO MUCH*

•Nøelle•

I had gotten dressed in a simple outfit, consisting of my favorite purple flannel, normal black skinny jeans, a white V-Neck shirt and my tattered black Chucks. I had owned them for so long, they were a present from my Aunt. She was one of the only people besides my grandparents on my Mothers side who didn't despise me for an unknown reason. To be honest, I'd gotten so used to the hate, it rarely got to me. 

I soon got multiple texts on my phone. The little bing wouldn't stop, so I finally got annoyed and walked over to my phone. "You Have 14 Messages" My phone read. "Jesus fucking Christ." I muttered. I opened iMessage and soon saw I had been added in a group chat. Khalia, Chrissy and Darci soon all walked into my room, with a Pop-Tart in a napkin for me. "Thanks." I muttered and took a bite. 

"Why won't your phone stop fucking binging?!" Khalia moaned. "I don't know, I got added in a group chat but I didn't see who with. I checked the phone too see who was in it.

(If you guys didn't know TBRD is The Big Red Dog)

"Clifford TBRD Added You Into 'smOllA thAn a BuG'"

Cal-Cum: hEY WHO ADDED NOELLE?

Clifford: I did Cal.

Ashie: Guys shut up I'm trying to get ready for school! :(

'Cal-Cum Added *************** (idk random number) Too 'smOllA thAn a BuG'

Clifford: HeY Luke :p

(Luke): What do you guys want

Ashie: I'm going to starbucks for us all. wait, Noelle are you bringing friends?

Cal-Cum: NOELLE

Clifford: NOEEEEEEELLE

Cal-Cum:  HER NAME IS NOELLE, I HAVE A DREAM ABOUT HER

Ashie: Oh jesus, stOP CaLUM.

Cal-Cum: SHE RINGS MY BELL

Cal-Cum: I'vE GOT GYM CLASS IN HALF AN HOUR

(Luke): OH HOW SHE ROCKS

Clifford: Oh jesus don't oh god please stop Luke-Ass.

So that's who the unknown number was. I never wanted fucking Luke's number. I rolled my eyes and sighed, clutching my phone. I added Luke into my contacts as "Luke-Ass" with the devil emoji. "What? Why'd you sigh?" Chrissy asked, concerned. "I just got Luke's number, I stated with no emotion. "SEND IT TO ME!" Darci yelled from the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and she complained, "WHAT? HE'S HOT AND I WANT TO MEET HIS FRIENDS!". "Well good thing they're picking us up in lik-" I got cut off by the doorbell ringing. "Now?" I said. 

Khalia ran out of my room, almost running into the doorway just to answer the front door. I laughed and walked out to follow her. As soon as I got back to the front door I noticed Khalia practically drooling at the sight infront of her. I started laughing uncontrollably at the way a Confused Calum was looking at her. Michael soon appeared behind him and was staring at Chrissy. She waved a small wave, and walked out the door. 

"ALRIGHT! Let's go guys, Ashton's all getting us Vanilla Bean frappichinos (idek how to spell that lmfao) so You guys better want them." Calum said excitedly and rushed us out of the door. As soon as we were all I'm the car, Michael sped off, eager to meet Ashton as soon as possible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEY

SHORT CHAPTER IM SORRY I HAD TO FINISH THIS AT SCHOOL ☹️️😫

'Cal-Cum' 

Ok 

Hug Pugs, Don't Do Drugs!