∞Chapter 9∞

•Nøelle•

I soon headed to 8th period, the last period of the day. So far, I'd had Art with Ashton, Social Studies with Calum, Maths alone, Science with Michael and the other 3 periods alone. I knew I had Music last, with all three of the boys. I couldn't wait for Music, it was honestly the only thing I'd been looking forward too all day. Lunch only consisted of me getting lost and eating in the library.

I soon walked down the hall, to find room J83. It only took me 3 minutes and I soon found it. I heard the soft strumming of guitars through the door. The three boys plus another were all sitting in a circle, Ashton on the drums. Michael and another Blonde boy who's face I couldn't see because he was turned around were all playing guitar. Calum was playing bass and nodding his head to whatever song they were playing.

"You know something I don't,

It's not like you to be cold.

Every night replayed over and over

You say things that I don't,

You make me feel alone.

Every night replayed over and over."

I could hear all of them singing through the door, acompanied by a long strum of guitars and the soft beat of Ashton's drums. I walked in and slowly opened the door, trying not to make noise, considering the music was beautiful. I sat down in the corner of the music room, wanting to listen and try to figure out the blonde next to Michael. I closed my eyes, leaning against the wall. After a good minute of listening, I had to cough of course and I made noise. The noise stopped, a wrong chord was plucked and someone stopped singing.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" The mysterious blonde spat. Are you kidding me? "Luke. I have this class, I'm allowed to be here Hemmings." He stands up and throws his guitar across the room. "I'm just trying to have fucking band practice here! And then you come and fucking ruin everything." Luke spat. "Band practice? No no, I thought that 5SOS was just consisting of Ashton, Cal, Mikey and someone names Louis?" I questioned, growing irritated. "Louis!? You mean Tomlinson? Pfft, that nerd couldn't score a chick for all the tea in China." Luke spat, practically growling.

I stood there silent. "Either you lied to Noelle or she's trying to break up the band!" Luke spat, arms waving around. "Fine went lied to Noelle, only because well we know what you'd do if anyone found out you weren't Mr fucking perfect Hemmings okay! She wont tell anyone and I trust her, I'm not sure about U dumbfucks but I trust her." Calum yelled, voice booming against the walls. 

After a long silence Ashton spoke. "You know I've trusted her since I met her." Ashton spoke quietly. "I trust her too." Michael said. "Fine. Fucking gang up on me, make it seem like I'm the bad guy! I will ruin you Noelle Robberts, you're worthless. Don't forget." Luke yelled and stormed out, slamming the door behind him. 

After that, none of us really talked. The teacher assigned us to play an instrument with a partner.  I tried, and may I add failed miserably, to learn the bass with Calum while Michael and Ashton  played guitar and drums together. I noticed Ashton writing while playing, and noticed how  he stuck out his tounge when concentrating, 

He was a  I wanted to unravel.

HEY GUYS

Sorry too lazy to put the fancy line shit

IM OMW TO  A weddING AND GTB JUST CAME ON

ANYWAYS SO YEA I LOVE YALL

HAGD

APPRECIATE THIS PIC I TOOK

HUG PUGS AND DONT DO DRUGS

ASH