∞Chapter 1∞

•Nøelle•

I picked up the glass from the white clothed table, forks clinking, small small chatter around us. The wine tasted like a bitter sensation, that I could not get enough of. My parents glanced at me, my mothers look filled with the same venom my fathers look gave me. The principal of the school stood up at the end of the table. She held up her glass and clinked it with a fork. 

"Today marks an amazing day. On this very day, Avengaline Prep is now completely filled with the smartest children in our small community. Noelle Robberts is our last student to fill up this school, and what a wonderous occasion it is." Ms. Peterson smiled at me, pearly whites showing on both rows. I looked down and shifted in my seat awkwardly.  "To Noelle Robberts, for filling up our school!" She cheered and rose her glass. "To Noelle!" They all cheered back, except a tall blonde boy sitting on the right side of me.

"To the slut on the left of me." I could hear him mutter. Well shit. What a way to meet someone from the school right? The whole table was filled with the most contributing familys of the school. If looks could kill, that boy would be sitting at the table with his butter knife stuck in his throat. "Okay, lets all meet up at the buffet, down the hall to your right in 15 minutes to have our celebratory dinner," Ms. Peterson told us. "Until then you can roam around as you please and Noelle can meet her fellow student body." She finished off. Crap.

I stood awkwardly in the corner of the room, scrolling through my Twitter feed while sipping the white wine that was still in the glass. I heard the loud clomps of feet coming infront of me but I ignored them. "What'cha looking at?" A boy with a heavy Aussie accent asked. "My Twitter feed." I stated as if it was obvious. I looked up from my phone and studied the figure infront of me. He had dimples deeper then craters on the moon, hazel eyes so comforting that you could tell all your secrets to with one look. His curly hair just long enough to go slightly over his eyes. 

He stuck his hand out to me. I shook his hand in return. "Im Ashton, Ashton Irwin. You're Noelle Robberts right?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Welcome to Avengaline Prep, where all your dreams go to die." Ashton told me, a glimspe of amusement dancing behind his eyes. "Thank you, all I have ever wanted was for my dreams to die, considering no one every believes in me enough for me to actually try them." I stated quietly, took a sip of wine and walked away from him. 

I walked and looked through my Twitter feed once again, but this time I walked into something. Or should I say someone.  The tall body swayed back and fourth but didn't fall. "Hey slut watch where you're going" They growled in my ear. I recognized the voice from the table. "No need to call me a slut, I haven't done shit to you." I shot back. He pulled my arm and dragged me to the other side of the room. 

"Hey let go of my arm you tall breadstick bastard." I winced. The grip he had on my wrist is sure to leave a slight bruise. He finally got to where he wanted to be and threw my phone on the floor. "I'm the one who runs this school. I'm the one who is in charge of everybody. Not you. You are nothing but a pathetic worthless slut that is new at this school. You embarass me? Your first year here will be a complete nightmare. You hear?" He growled. I didn't respond. He lifted his hand and struck me. 

"Ow fuck don't touch me, I haven't done shit and I wont do shit to you, God damn." I responded. While he studied me, I studied him. He had light blue eyes, which had faded to a dark and gloomy blue and flat blonde hair that was so long it was slightly starting to curl at the ends. I was right about the breadstick part, he had to be at least 6'3 or 6'4. He was a fucking giant compared to my 5'5 figure. "I don't even know your name, I couldn't sabatoge you or anything. What am I supposed to say? Oh this big ass breadstick came and slapped me at the celebratory dinner?" I sassily told him. 

"My name is Hemmings, Luke Hemmings." Was the last thing he said before he walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ØI GUYS! HOW ARE Y'ALL DOING? 

THIS IS THE FIRST PART OF WORTHLESS AND I ACTUALLY LIKE IT.

LUKES GONNA BE A "BREADSTICK BASTARD" FOR THE FIRST COUPLE PARTS OF COURSE I MEAN OBVIOUSLY.

SO I WAS THINKING OF STARTING A QUESTION OF THE DAY!

QØTD: HOW DID YOU FIND 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER?

I LOVE YOU GUYS, 

HUG PUGS DON'T DO DRUGS.

LOVE,

               ASH.