∞Chapter 23∞

Luke

I chased her into the house, her giggle filling the room. "Get back here baby doll!" I yelled playfully. "No Daddy!" She laughed. Her little pink dress swayed back and forth as she ran into the kitchen.

"C'mon, I'll give you a reward if you come over to Daddy." I said, smirk on my face. Her eyes grew wide as her cheeks flushed as pink as a rose. I motioned her over with my finger, patting the seat next to me. "Come sit down baby girl." I hummed, welcoming her on my lap. "Yes Daddy." She obeyed. "Now Noelle, you've been a very good girl." I started off.

"Yes Daddy I have!" She nodded. "And do you know what good girls get?" I asked, speaking lowly into her ear. She shook her head no. "A nice, big, c-" I started but then got interrupted by a weird ringing noise.

I shot up from under the covers, rubbing my sleep covered eyes. I reached around on my nightstand to see what the buzzing was coming from, along with the noise. The name "Ashton Irwin" was flashing on the screen, along with a silly picture I had of him.

"What do you want Ashton it's," I started, pulling away to look at the time. "It's fucking 3:18 in the morning. What was so important that you couldn't wait until around 8 for?" I spoke groggily. "LUKEEEEEEE!" He said, screaming.

"Ashton shut the fuck up, is he on the phone or not!" I heard Calum yell from the background. "Yes!!!" Ashton yelled. "Well?" I asked, growing irritated. "Check YouTube! Under trending videos!" Michael yelled. "Okay, what am I looking for?" I asked, confused. "You'll know it when you see it!" Michael shouted, barging in. "Fine."

I pulled my laptop up onto my bed from the floor, and opened up YouTube. I checked under trending videos and there I saw it.

"Close As Strangers - 5 Seconds Of Summer"

"5,171,816 Views."

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed, not caring that I may wake up Noelle. "CHECK LOUIS TOMLINSON'S TWITTER PAGE!" Someone shouted. I couldn't hear who it was, I was to busy freaking out. My vision was spinning and I felt like I was going to puke I was so excited.

I googled his name and went on his page. His latest tweet blew my mind. 

"@LouisTomlinson: Been a fan of this band for a while now, check them out. @5SOS"

The amount of retweets and favorites had me on the verge of crying. Our YouTube channel had about 100,000 Subscribers now, and our twitter page was now at 161,961 Followers.

"Daddy?" A raspy voice asked from the hallway. "Baby girl it's okay, daddy is just excited." I explained. "What happened?" She asked with furrowed brows. I completely forgot the boys were on the phone until Michael yelled.

"Okay, I don't know if you know who One Direction is but they noticed your Daddy and Uncle's band!!!! OH AND LUKE," Calum explained. "WHAT?" I yelled. "THEY WANT US TO BE THE OPENING ACT FOR THEIR TOUR!" Michael yelled. I screamed once again.

"WE LEAVE TOMORROW AT 7 IN THE MORNING TO FLY TO CHICAGO TO START!" Ashton yelled. And I knew that was the beginning of a new chapter in our lives. If only I knew how important it'd be later on.

~~~

HAY

🐳

BYE

READ NOTES MY MALUM FANFIC (it's completed) AND LIGHTS MY CALUM FANFIC (not nearly dun)

THANKS FOR 1.4k ALREADY

QOTD: ya wanna smile?

AOTD: I can't I've been crying to much :')