∞Chapter 10∞

(A/N: I SPENT TEN FUCKING MINUTES REMEMBEIRNG HOW TO DO ∞ AGAIN JFC)

•Luke•

As I stormed out the door, I noticed I had just had another outbreak. My mind was spinning, I felt dizzy and as if I had to throw up. "Shit." I mumbled and ran to the nearest bathroom. Our music teacher wasn't strict at all, and let us leave freely as long as we came back within 10 minutes. I kicked open the stall and emptied my stomach into the toilet bowl infront of me. All of the sudden I heard voices, and my eyes narrowed.

"Yeah dude, that Noelle girl might be a good fuck. She's new, and pretty little innocent Noelle wouldn't know what to do except to accept my gift." One of the guys who entered the bathroom said, a smirk evident in his voice. For some reason, hearing him say that angered me. "Don't fucking talk about Noelle like that Jake." I stood up, and spat at him. "What are you going to do about that Hemmings?" He said, a smug look on his face. With that, I pulled him up and pushed him against the wall holdinghim by his collar. 

"Luke chill, I'm just playing around." He said, not phased by my outburst at all. "You better not fuck around like that Jake otherwise I'll fu-" I tried to tell him but he cut me off. "You've most likely gotten in her panties anyways." He smirked, that dark look in his eyes pissed me off more then anything had before. With that I punched him in the face repetedly until blood was dripping down his face. "What the fuck man I told you I was just fucking around!" He yelled, blood dripping down his lip. 

I shrugged, washed my hands and mouth out and left the bathroom. Outbursts have happened before, but nothing was as bad as when I had done that to Sienna. She had been the love of my life for so long, but then she had to go and decide that I wasn't good enough. I didn't deserve to be cheated on repetedly. Of corse, with me having glasses and with the uniform I had to wear I looked like a nerd. 

*FLASHBACK*

December 19, 2014

I was walking to Sienna's house after school, a boquet of white roses and light pink dasies in my hand as the light sprinkles dripped onto the sidewalk. Today was Sienna and I's two year anniversary and I couldn't have been more excited. It had been the best years of my life and I couldn't wait for another two and maybe an entire future together. 

We had talked about a future many times before, but nothing more than marriage. I imagined our kids getting my blue eyes, her height and maybe a mixture of her dark brown hair and my light blonde hair creating an ashy color. If our kids were lucky, they may get a mix of her green/hazel eyes and my blue eyes. I had soon neared the Irwin's house, seeing the vines crawl up the corners of the little cottage like house, with bushes and flowers surrounding the under window. 

"Hey Lauren, where's Sienna?" I asked her and Ashton's little sister. She pointed to her room, not taking her eyes off of tumblr. "Thanks." I mumbled and walked down the hall, going to her room. Her door was shut, which was uncommon for Sienna, she liked to look in the hall and see who was coming in before she got startled. 

"Oh fuck!" I heard her high pitched moan through the door. My eyes widened, jiggling the doorknob. I soon got it to open, knowing it wasn't a good lock. My eyes watered at the sight infront of me, not able to get used to it. "Sienna..." I croaked, my voice broken. She screamed a quick high pitched scream and her eyes rolled back. Her breathing was heavy and the guy on top of her moaned loudly while finishing.

She soon noticed me and gasped. "Luke? What are you doing here?" She asked, shocked that I was here. "I did come to visit my fucking girlfriend on our two year anniversary after school, because she was 'sick'. I now realize the sick card is all a croc of crap! How long has this been going on?" I asked, now growing angry. 

"8 months..." She mumbled, looking at Jake lovingly. She stood up, pulled on her over sized pyjama shirt and walked infront of me. "Babe please, we can make this work?" She said, coming out more like a question. I hadn't even realized what I was doing but I was so angry that I had no control. I raised my hand and struck her hard, tears streaming down my face. "How fucking could you! On our anniversary, and you said this has been going on for 8 fucking months?!" I rasped out, voice booming against the walls. 

For the first time ever I saw a look that I had never seen in anyones eyes before. It was disgust and the look of her being scared. "You worthless little piece of shit. I can't believe you fucking did this too me, after everything!" I yelled, hitting her once more. My pupils grew 10x smaller as I saw the image infront of me that couldn't be erased. 

Sienna Mae Irwin was pronounced dead at 4:31 p.m. on December 19, 2014 after internal bleeding and brain damage. I knew that she had gone to the hospital because she hadn't felt well after that, but little did I know that I had been the reason she was gone. I practically killed her. I was a fucking pysco, unable to be around people. 

Ashton hadn't talked to me for months, to upset to even speak. He had gone mute, started cutting again and stopped eating. He had started online schooling for the remainder of the school year, Calum had stopped talking to me and Michael completely hated me. Sienna was like a little sister to all of us except for me, she was the love of my life.

After dating since we were 14, now 16 I realized what true love was. She was my true love, that I could never get back. After I had gone to the funeral, I created many bad habbits like smoking, doing drugs and drinking. I wish I could go back and undo all of it.

But she was the reason.

The Only Reason.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEY GUYS

HOW'S IT GOING?

HAVE U HEARD NIALL'S NEW SONG "THIS TOWN" YET? ITS FUCKING LIT AND I CRIED.

I_likes_music WAS SITTING ON THE FLOOR CRYING WHEN SHE FIRST HEARD IT, JS :))

(SORRY FOR EMBARASSING U BUB)

ANYWHORE

I LOVE YOU GUYS, HOPE U GET NOTICED BY 5SOS

:D

AND I WANNA THANK U FOR 300 (333 TO BE EXACT) READS  LIKE I FEEL LIKE IT WAS JUST YESTERDAY WHEN I WAS THANKING U FOR 10 READS WTF.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING

AND I ALSO FOUND OUT I HAVE READERS IN:

•IRELAND

•AUSTRALIA

•NEW ZEALAND 

•THE UNITED STATES

AND FINALLY

•THE UNITED KINGDOM

THIS IS SO INSANE GUYS! THANK YOU I FUCKING LOVE YOU

QOTD: WHERE ARE U FROM!

HUG PUGS AND DON'T DO DRUGS GUYS,

I LOVE YOU,

ASH.