∞Chapter 20∞

Noelle

"Will she be okay doctor? What's going to happen to her?" A heavy Australian accent echoed through the room. I stirred in my sleep, trying to wake up. "Noelle, please wake up soon you've been in a coma for 3 weeks." I heard someone cry next to me.

Soon, light filled my vision, making me squint and blink rapidly. I coughed a bit and soon I could see three figures standing near me. Michael was next to me, tears running down his face. His now silver hair was sticking to his forehead. Ashton stood at the base of the bed, talking to the doctor. Calum was sitting next to Michael, rubbing his back soothingly. And I heard a figure open the door, and heavy footsteps concluded that they were nearing.

Luke walked in, his once quiffed up hair, was now flat and greasy; evident he hadn't taken a shower in a few days. His blue eyes were lifeless, looking scared. He looked as if he hadn't gotten any sleep within those three weeks I was supposedly out. As soon as he came into my vision, I mustered up all my strength and yelled. "Daddy!"

Everyone turned and looked at me. Was there something on my face? Did Daddy think I looked ugly? Oh no, he probably thought I was a fat shamu, or that I was uglier then sin.

"Noelle? Who are you calling to?" The doctor asked, rushing to my side. "Daddy!" I said, pointing at Luke. His eyes widened, a confused look spread across his face. Nurses rushed in and made the boy's leave so they could do tests on me. "Where'd Daddy go?" I asked, eyes filling with tears.

"Now, Ms Robberts, since you are 18 you're legally responsible for yourself. But I heard from Calum, Ashton, and Michael that your parents kicked you out after you fell unconscious. I spoke to them separately, and I found out that Luke-" she explained to me, until I interrupted her. "You mean Daddy?" I asked with furrowed brows. "N-I mean yes. Uh, 'Daddy' is the only one who has space left for you to stay. Would you like to stay with Mr. Hemmings?" She asked, disgust dripping from her tone.

"Yay! Baby stay with Daddy!" I squeeled. "Yeah, okay. I'll let them back in so Mr. Hemmings can sign your discharge papers." She said, walking away.

Luke

"So, you are Mr. Hemmings, correct?" The doctor asked me. I nodded with furrowed brows. "Well it seems that Ms. Robberts has woken up thinking that she's a little. As you saw when she finally woke up, she called you 'Daddy' as if she were your daughter. This isn't a common case and I'm sure she will be back to normal in no time. But, with this rare case all I can say is from what I just received from the nurse is that she is legal, she's gotten kicked out from her home which I had heard from you and your friends, and that she thinks your her caregiver." The doctor informed me, nodding his head as he went through his notes.

"Do you think your parents will mind Ms. Robberts staying at your home?" The doctor asked. "I-Uhm nope I don't think they will, so uh where's all her stuff?" I asked. "Mr. Clifford already called a moving company I heard, so I'm assuming the stuffs going to her new home." He told me. "Thank you son, this will really help Noelle." The doctor told me, setting his hand on my shoulder before he walked off.

"What the fuck." I muttered just below a whisper before I walked back into Noelle's room. "Daddy!" She yelled, making grabby hands with me. "Hi princess, how are you feeling?" I asked, ignoring the strange looks from Calum and Ashton.

"My head hurts, and I want to go home and cuddle." She whimpered, playing with her fingers. "Is Daddy mad at me?" She asked, so quietly I could barely hear her. Hearing the name come out of her plump pink lips so innocently made my mind go blank. All I could think about was her lips wr- "Luke, mate you okay?" Michael asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, you look a little pale. Here, take my spot next to Noelle." Calum told me, nodding his head at his old seat. I just nodded yes, and completely forgot about Noelle's question. "U-uh no, Daddy's not mad at you baby, why would I be?" I asked with furrowed brows.

She shrugged, playing with her hair. "Did baby cause this?" She asked, running her soft fingers against a scratch above my eyebrow. "No, I was-I mean Daddy was protecting you from... uh some meanies who tried to take you away and hurt you. But I fought them off." I told her softly.

She nodded, looking around the room. "Mikey, cuddle?" She asked, big eyes looking at the sad boy next to her. "Sure Noelle." He muttered, and slowly sat on the bed next to her. She looked so happy while cuddling with Michael. He pulled her into his chest, playing with her hair. For some reason, watching Michael playing with the girl who called HIM Daddy made him feel extremely dominate.

"Mike, don't do that." I muttered, jaw tensing. "Oh? Oh-SHIT sorry." He said, stopping. "Hey don't curse!" Ashton yelled across the room. "What's wrong Michael?" Calum asked, taking the silver haired boys hand in his. He shrugged, closing his eyes. "Guys, Noelle is going to be released home later, I'll call you when you can come by, ok?" I told them.

They nodded, and said quick goodbyes as I practically pushed them out of the room. "Is everything okay Daddy?" Noelle asked, getting on a light pink dress that was in the random outfit Ashton had grabbed for her. It suited her perfectly, her hair was in a bun still and the dress was perfect. It made her look like a little girl. MY little Girl.

"Of corse Babygirl, lets go now." I said softly, taking my larger hand in hers and walked out.

~~

HAHAHAHAHA PLOT TWIST, YEAH???? I BET NONE OF YOU (except Darci and Alisa) EXPECTED THAT!

YES THIS WILL NOW HAVEEEE;

•Daddy!Luke

•Dom!Luke

•Little!Noelle

•Sub!Noelle

(Later on may have *im still thinking 'bout it*)

•Dom!Ashton

•Dom!Calum

•Daddy!Ashton

•Daddy!Calum

•Little!Michael

•Sub!Michael

Anyways guys, hope you enjoy! If you don't like to read this type of story I suggest you stop at this part 😂 you can read my other story, Lights!

(Shameless self promo once again)

I love y'all!

Hug pugs and don't do drugs!

Love,

Ash.

(PS: SINCE IVE NOW UPDATED TWICE BECAUSE I_likes_music I WONT UPDATE THIS STORY NEXT WEEK SORRY BUT ILL UPDATE LIGHTS AN MAYBE WRITE A SHORT STORY)