∞Chapter 5∞

•Nøelle•

The day started to roll by, as if it were a normal day, which it wasn't. Everyone kept asking about Luke's awkward outbreak when he saw me and suspected something between us. Which they weren't wrong in a sense, just wrong about HOW we knew each other. Everyone ate their meals, and I sat at the table while waiting until the party was over. "Alright thank you so much for coming! I will see you, students, tomorrow!" Ms. Peterson said very perkily and soon left. 

"I'll see you guys tomorrow right, just text me where?" I asked Ashton and the group. Calum nodded and then I realized. "Oh wait! Give me your numbers!" I exclaimed. They each took my phone, one after another and put their cell numbers in it. I hugged them all briefly, Michael holding me longer than everyone. "What! I'm a hugger, plus Noelle smells good!" Michsel shrugged, playfully pouting. I poked his cheek and left after saying goodbye.

I walked out into the cold parking lot, looking for my parents car. "Noelle Robberts, you better get in this car. Immediately." My father said sternly once I walked to the car. I already knew what was coming, yet I wasn't prepared for every time they did it.  As soon as I sat in the car, with the doors closed and locked, they pounced. "Why the hell is your makeup smeared! You look like a slut, you worthless little bitch. I don't know we ever got stuck with you but I sure as hell wish we didn't!" My mother screamed at me.

I felt the hot rush of tears run down my face with every insult, getting worse and worse. Soon my vision blurred, and I already knew what was happening.

*THIS IS A FLASHBACK IN ITALICS, DONT WORRY!!!*

I was walking home from school, taking the extra long way home because I needed to blow off some steam. My brown hair swishing from side to side when I ran across the street, before the light turned green. My phone wouldn't stop buzzing.

Callie: we need to talk

Callie: I'm sorry I know I've been a shitty best friend and I know I shouldn't have done it but I'm really fucking sorry!

Callie: call me now.

I opened the app to call her, dialing her phone number faster than I can dial my own. After being friends for so many years, I had memorized her number. I sat down on a nearby bench, legs hurting after running in PE. The phone rang and rang, and soon answered. I heard faint moans. "Jason, Jesus please g-" I heard before I hung up immediately. She was fucking him. Again.

She had the odassity to tell me to call her, after apologizing for fucking my boyfriend, to fuck him again. Someone answered the phone, I have no idea who it was. Most likely her. She always said how 'hot' or 'adorable' he was. But after 4 years, I guess they'd both had enough of me. Who knows how long they've been doing this, could've been for a year or two or even two months. I started crying and I soon heard shuffles behind me. 

"Are you okay?" A voice asked. It was gruff and had the slightest accent. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just found out my boyfriend and best friend have been fucking, that's all though." I said, sarcasm running through every word. I stood up and tried to walk away, but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into an empty building.

Even though all my screams and cries could be heard, that didn't stop my fate, of being raped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~wow guys, I'm really fucked up.

SO NOW YALL KNOW NOELLES SECRET!!!!

Hehe an I made some song puns, long way home and greenlight. Well sort of lmfao.

School started an it sucks but oh well

SLFL ON FRIDAY!!! (3 days) 

Follow me on Twitter! AshTheIdiot

LOVE U GUYS!!