∞ Chapter 21∞

•Michael•

Over a corse of only two weeks, everyone slowly stopped talking to each other. As a little, Noelle was a ton of work to take care of. I was the only one who constantly went over to see her and Luke.

Luke went from being so full of shit that his eyes were turning brown, to actually acting like a proper fatherly figure. He hasn't gone out to parties in about three weeks, ever since the night.

I walked down the en, my black snapback on covering my new reverse skunk hair. When Noelle was playing with her toys infront of me she mentioned something about liking black and white.

Luke and I had scheduled a song writing session at his home, so Noelle wouldn't have to leave the house. My feet were the only noise on the lonely street that Luke lived on. The little trees lined the street, small bushes and flowers grew in people's front yards.

I could hear his neighbors dog yapping from inside, it's claws scratching the door. I knew Luke's parents had moved out once they'd seen Noelle in this condition. I honestly couldn't blame them.

I walked up to the door, grabbing the spare key from the inside of the plant next to the window. When the door finally opened, Luke was sitting on the couch, a beer in hand. I noticed his eyes were pink just from the doorway, and I could see the blunt smoke being puffed out his nostrils.

"Luke what the actual fuck are you doing! You practically have a kid now!" I yelled, throwing his beer outside. "fuck her man, she's just another fuck toy, guy can get one on any street corner after midnight." He slurred, rolling his eyes. "No you fucking can't. You can't get a Noelle after midnight. You can't get her at school, at a bar, at a football game, anywhere. Noelle is fucking special Luke and I don't think you should be able to take care of her in this space. Have you hurt her?" I asked, screaming everything except the last part.

Luke simply shrugged, taking a long drag of his blunt, puffing the smoke out in little rings. "Mate you're going to kill yourself doing that." I spat, taking it from his hands and putting it out. "Oh fuck off Michael, if you 'love' Noelle so much, take her with you, I couldn't care less." He yelled, making finger quotations around the word love.

"You know what, I'll do just that. And if you have a problem, I'll tell the damn court that you're a fucked up commanding bitch, who ignores his little when she needs attention the most!" I yelled, voice booming. "No wonder your dad keeps leaving your mum, he doesn't want to deal with your bullshit!" I yelled. I knew I was taking it too far but I couldn't stop.

"At least my mom didn't commit suicide because she didn't want to deal with me!" He yelled. Everything went quiet, I saw read. "Watch your mouth Hemmings." I said quietly, walking away.

I walked down the hall to the empty guest room. I heard quiet little sobs through the door, along with hiccups. "Noelle? Baby are you in there?" I asked quietly, opening the door. Noelle lied on the bed, hot tears streaming down her face. Her body shook with every cry.

She sobbed while I curled up behind her holding her in a safe way. I rocked her back and forth in my lap, singing softly in her ear. She curled up into my chest, playing with my shirt. "Mikey? Is daddy mad at me?" She whispered so quietly I could barely hear her. Her voice was hoarse from crying, and she was still shakey. "No baby, I think daddy is just upset for now. I'm going to take you to my house for a while, while daddy gets better okay?" I asked, making sure she was okay. She hummed, and kissed my cheek. "I'm going to pack your bag okay?" I asked. 

Noelle stood  up, running to her closet. She pulled out her koala onesie (picture of it in media) and undressed herself. I watched her shirt being pulled over her head, more and more olive skin being revealed. I wouldn't lie, Noelle was beautiful but I wasn't into her like that. She was one of my best friends almost daughters, even if Luke was in a horrible state right now I wouldn't do that to him.

"Mikey? Do I look okay?" I heard her ask. I hummed a yes, and turned around. The onesie was huge on her, making her look cuddly and adorable. She looked so small, like a little girl. I wanted her to be my little girl, but I wouldn't let that get in the way of taking care of her. "Lets go babygirl." I picked her up, slinging the bag filled with stuffies, clothes and blankets on my other shoulder.

"I love you Mikey." She whispered in my ear. 

"I love you too princess." I whispered back, so Luke wouldn't hear.

~~~

why do some days suck guys,

im sad today. (its 12/7/16 so dw if youre a future reader, im probably fine by then) 

tell me a funny joke/pickup line to make me laugh: (insert here :3)

QOTD: do you have a christmas tree yet?

AOTD: i helped my grandma set up hers yesterday, my family is getting ours this weekend maybe.

I thought this chapter was qt, idk sorry lol

love y'all,

sorry for updating late lately

love,

ash.