∞Chapter 18∞

Noelle

Shortly after I took the pill, Calum left. He mentioned something about needing to help his mum with something. I tried to remind him that Khalia was coming over but he was in a rush.

I curled back up into my bed, holding my stomach and sighing. I took out my phone from the pocket of my sweatpants, and texted Michael.

NOelle: Hola Michael

Clifford: Hola Noelle, whatcha doin?

NOelle: waiting for Khalia to come over but it's been 30 mins and idk if she's still coming

Clifford: coming? 😏

NOelle: stfu horn dog

Clifford: but u said coming ok

NOelle: I didn't mean like that!

Clifford: sure u didn't babe😏

NOelle: die. 🖕🏼🖕🏼🖕🏼

Clifford: fine I'll die at your place

Clifford: be there in 2 mins lemme get pants on

I shook my head, chuckling at Michaels stupidness. I tried to adjust my bun again, since it was already falling apart. (A/N: like my life)

I scrolled through Instagram, looking at the popular people's stories. BING. I looked at my notifications, clicking on the tab.

"LukeHemmings has requested to follow you, accept or decline."

How did he already get my Instagram? I clicked on his page, scrolling through all the pictures. He had a few pictures of the backyard of his house, the ocean view prominent since he lived in a cliffside neighborhood. The most recent pic was a selfie from about two weeks ago, in New York City. It was a beautiful sunset in the backround, the sun setting orange in the purple sky just above the waves. There was a few lights on in the backround, and the caption was "Big 🍎"

Luke must've been Instagram famous because he had a ton of likes, follows and comments

Luke must've been Instagram famous because he had a ton of likes, follows and comments. A certain comment caught my eye.

nialovelis: "bend me over the table and fuck me daddy"

I started hysterically laughing at the thought of Luke being called Daddy, but the next comment was what left me shock.

LukeHemmings: "Anytime babygirl"

Luke had a daddy kink? Who knew, he was so demanding all the time I guess, but I didn't have much time to think it over because soon a forest-green hair colored Michael burst through the door.

I was trying so hard not to laugh, but when a little giggle escaped I started laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face.

"W-What shit I-in your o-oh oh my god." I struggled to get out between laughs. "Ashton happened. HE FUCKING PUT GREEN HAIR DYE IN MY SHAMPOO BOTTLE!" He moaned, tugging at the ends of his hair.