∞Chapter 15∞

Luke•

Day 2 Of Suspension *after party(?)*:

"Sienna?" I spoke wearily. "Luke." She repeated. I rubbed my eyes, making sure I wasn't seeing things. I must've been, because soon enough my vision blurred and I was out cold on the floor. 

*time jump*

I woke up, feeling like I'd gotten hit by a truck. "What the hell," I whispered, slowly getting up from the floor where I layed. "Luke, you're finally up." A voice said from behind me. "Oh, hey Michael." I said. "Here," He said, throwing a bottle of water and some asprin to me. I mumbled a quick "thanks" and took the asprin.

"How'd you sleep?" He said, seeming pissed. I shrugged and rubbed my temples. "Have a nice fuck with Noelle?" He spat, making me choke on my water.

"Excuse me?" I said, looking at him dead in the eye. "You heard me." He said, walking closer to me. "I didn't sleep with Noelle what the fuck." I said, shaking my head in disbelief. "You fucked Noelle last night, and you're fucking proud of it." He yelled, voice booming against the wall.

"Okay I honestly don't know what you're talking about." I said, confused. "Dude last night you had a shit ton to drink and you like were smashed! Then after being like sauced you went and fucked her, I'm not even sure if you had her consent." He said, shaking his head in disappointment.

"You're full of shit Mike. Stop fucking with my emotions." I spat. "The only thing you're fucking with is Noelle without consent."

Then Michael stiffened, "Wait, did you take your meds?" He asked. I stopped and nervously bit my lip, fiddling with my lip ring. "Uh, no?" I said quietly.

"What the fuck." He said quietly and pulled out his phone, to text Noelle I assume.

"Look at these messages." He said, shoving the phone in my face.

~Michaels Phone~

Noelle: michael where are u

Noelle: mike please I'm crying

Noelle: Luke.. he... i cant even

Noelle: I'm going home I'll see you later

I looked up from his phone with wide eyes. He fished something out of his pocket. "I also found this." He said, handing me the item.

A used condom lied flat in my hand. "How can you be so sure it's mine?" I asked, growing worried. "Surprise, no one else went upstairs last night." He spat.

I grew silent. My whole body stiffened and I awkwardly moved on my heels. "First you kill someo-" he stared but I cut him off. "Dude PLEASE don't I know I messed up bu-" i tried saying. "Messed up? You raped me!" A voice yelled from behind me.

I slowly turned around, upset by the image I saw in front of me. There stood Noelle, long brown hair no longer down but in a messy bun. Her dress was ripped on the side. Her eyes were puffy, makeup running down her face. "Noelle..." I croaked.

"Please don't Luke I can't deal with you..." she said, tears still running down her face. I reached out to grab her arm, stopping her from walking away but another persons arm grabbed my elbow.

"Michael let me go!" I yelled, struggling to get out of his grip. "No. You will NOT go near her ever again you hear it?" He spat, shoving me against the wall.

"Noelle I'm sorry!" I yelled, knees buckling. Michael moved Infront of me to block my view of the brunette beauty. "Please stop Luke I can't forgive you for this." She croaked, hiccuping lightly.

"You've done way more then mess up this time Luke and you can't fix things. You're a failure." Ashton spat from next to Michael, looking more and more angered by the passing second. Calum was holding Noelle in the corner as she her body shook with cries.

"You're a failure.

You ruined her."

~~~

Ashton

I knew something would happen when I let Michael take Noelle to the party with him. Something always happens when Luke's at a party. If it's someone gets hurt, beaten up, raped or has naked pictures of them.

It's happened once, someone getting raped but it was because Luke was drunk out of his mind. When the girl got pictures taken of her Luke got pissed that she told her boyfriend, and leaked them at school.

Luke was honestly a good guy, but he's had his fair share of issues. Hell, haven't we all. But he's made some good mistakes too. Like running into me in the hallway in 6th grade. Otherwise I would've never noticed his cool green glasses. I would've never said hi otherwise, and we wouldn't be friends like we are today.

I decided to take a walk down to the graveyard, where Sienna lied. It was a fairly warm day, the sun shining and the light blue sky cloudless. The warm I Australian air blew through my honey-blonde curls, making them messier then they already were.

I soon arrived at the graveyard on the hill. There was a tall cherry blossom tree in the back and Sienna's grave was under it, along with my fathers, and my great-great-grandmother. There was a fresh bouquet of Roses next to Sienna's grave. I knew who left them, they always left the same type at the same time every week.

Luke.

~~~

WASSUP MY LITTLE TOES???

I don't know sorry lmao

How are y'all?

You should all read 12 Days Of Lilly's by my beautiful friend 

Hope you liked this crappy chapter!

READ MY SHORT STORY BOOK (SHAMELESS self promo)

Twitter: @ashtheidiot

Tumblr: @ashtheldiot (lowercase l NOT capital i)

Love y'all,

Hug pugs & don't do drugs,

Ash.