∞Chapter 19∞

Michael

"Ow Luke! The fucking bleach is burning my scalp!!" I yelled, wincing in pain. "I'm sorry I don't know how to bleach hair!" He shouted, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Just swish it around my hair already so It can sit and I can wash it out!" I yelled, waving my arms around. "Okay!"

I soon smelled the aroma of freshly cooked beef and beans, while Luke massaged the top of my head. "Okay! Guacamoles done!" I heard Noelle yell from the kitchen.

It took a lot of convincing but she finally allowed Luke to stay for lunch, but nothing after. Ever since he... yeah, she's been acting different. For example, she's been closing all the blinds in the house when she's in the room because she feels like someone's watching her. She also cleans a lot, as if she were my mum preparing for a dinner party.

"Michael! I said the damn-" Noelle called out again until I interrupted her. "Yeah, yeah! I fucking heard you!" I shouted back, waving Luke's hands off my hair. "Take off the gloves after you put the shower cap thing on my head, then wash them in case any bleach got on it." I instructed, washing my hands. Luke nodded, and put the cap over my head.

"Wait for me while I wash my hands, Mikey." Luke whined, dragging out the end of my name. "No, just go out there alone." I told him, leaving.

Noelle stood at the counter, stirring the meat and adding more water to the rice. "Where's the shit for the tortillas?" I muttered, looking in the fridge. "Already done, being baked instead of fried." She informed me, kicking the oven underneath her. I replied with a small "okay" and sat at the counter.

"This guacamole, fucking marry me." I moaned, tasting the avocado in my mouth. "Yeah, no." She chuckled, taking the meat off the stove. Luke walked in, taking the chip that I had in my hand and ate it. "Damn Noelle! I didn't know you could cook like that!" He shouted.

"Yeah, well you don't know a lot of things, now do you?" She spat. Luke shifted awkwardly in his seat, taking something out of his pocket. "I-I uh found this in... the room this morning. I-I thought you might want it back?" He said, examining it quietly.

"What is it?" She questioned, confusion evident in her eye. "It's-It's uh a bracelet. It says 'Edna Grace Robberts' on it, and uh it looks important." He said, running his hand through his hair. She ran over, dropping the spoon that had rice on it. "Oh my god, please give me it." She pleaded, tears in her eyes. Luke obviously felt guilty, and gave her the bracelet back.

"Noelle! We're home! Get your slut ass down here!" A high pitched voice called through the hallway.

Noelle

"Noelle! We're home! Get your slut ass down here!"

I panicked, eyes wide with fear. "Guys! Hide! FUCKING HIDE!" I yelled, waving my hands around. They scrambled around, each going upstairs. Thank god my parents slept downstairs, their bedroom was in the left side of the house.

I quickly made the kitchen look presentable, as if I was just cooking them lunch. "What the hell are you doing? Where'd all this food come from?" My dad barked as soon as he walked into the kitchen. "I-I was making you guys lunch, I know how you like to come home for lunch." I whimpered, trying not to cry. I desperately wanted to be little again, to just act like a 4 year old and get to play with my toys. To cuddle with someone who loved me and who wanted me by their side.

Then I realized how desperate I was for love, and sucked it up trying my hardest not to cry. "Well this looks like shit, what is it?" My mother asked, picking her nails. She constantly thought about her presentation. We could be going to a comic book store and she would have to wear her damn 6 inch heels, a dress, her jewelry and her hair and makeup perfected. Although I'd never been to a comic book store with my parents as a little girl.

"You shouldn't make all this fattening stuff Noelle, you're already the size of a whale. God, Shamu when will you ever stop eating!" My mother yelled, throwing the glass dish filled with the rice at the wall. I felt hot tears running down my face, and lost all control.

"You know WHAT? I am so sick of living here! You guys treat me like a damn dog! I hate it! I hate you! You guys may have created or given birth to me but it doesn't -under any circumstances- give you the right to treat me this way! I am done living here and with you. Go ahead fucking kick me out I da-" I rambled until a loud striking sound echoed across the kitchen.

My cheek throbbed in pain, and I saw a glimpse of red dripping on the floor. My vision became dizzy, and I fell to the floor with a thump. "Noelle?" A voice called, it sounded so far away.

"Noelle! What the fuck did you do to her? You two are monsters!" A deep voice called. "Says you, you fucking rapist!" I heard my mother yell. "W-what? How did- that has nothing to do with this!" The accent boomed after recovering from my mothers anger.

"IT has everything to do with this! Fuck off you little bitch." She yelled, and soon another crash was heard. I couldn't even see the blobs moving or hear anything at that point. I was out cold.

~~~

Hey guys, Happy Thanksgiving for My American readers (1 day late whoops)

Happy birthday Khalia! I love you and hope you like your present (you're getting it tomorrow *11/26/16*)

Physical violence is unacceptable, of you're a victim in this please make sure you tell somebody. It can even be me, but please stay safe guys you're like my family. I love you guys to death.

Anyways, on a happier note: thank you for 1.1k reads already! And for around 30 READS ON Lights (MY Calum fanfic)!

Notes (MY MALUM FANFIC), already has around 450 READS! Which is completely insane to me guys, thank you so much!

QOTD: do you celebrate thanksgiving?

I love you guys,

Hug Pugs And Don't Do Drugs!,

Ash.