∞Chapter 8∞

•Nøelle•

We soon arrived infront of the school. It was tall, almost like a castle. I had figured it'd be a small prep type school, but boy was I wrong. Ivy crawled up the sides, making it look luscious and green. There's a huge pink cherry tree in the front, making the building look even more sophisticated. I looked at Michael with wide eyes, wondering if this was the actual building or if I'd been imagining it. "Holy shit." I muttered, not believeing that this is the actual school.

"Chill, it's school. Not a castle." Calum muttered. Michael wouldn't stop looking at Chrissy. No suprise, he practically moaned out loud while looking at her at my house. "Jesus Michael, way to be obvious." I chuckled, pointing down to his pants. He blushed, and started to walk away fastly, taking long strides with every step. Khalia was already on her phone, frantically texting someone. "Are we going to stand around all day or..." Calum said, obviously bored. "What's your deal Cal?" Michael asked. He muttered something, not even audible and walked away.

I just shook my head, pissed off that Calum was being a dick. "Can you like not Calum? I mean jesus, we're just trying to help Khalia, Chrissy and Darci find their classes and like you're being a total dick." Michael ranted. I couldn't handle fighting, I had already had a panic attack last night and I didn't want to make it a two day streak. I walked off, not knowing where I was heading and stormed into the nearest bathroom. I took out my phone shakily and looked for Ashton's contact. 

"Yello?" He answered the phone cheerfully. "Ash, I'm like having a breakdown I can't focus, Calum's being a dick, Michael and him won't stop fighting and I feel like I'm invisible." I shakily breathed out. "Ashton?" I asked, as the line was quiet. "I'll be there in 2 minutes, stay calm princess." Ashton told me, and the line went dead. Princess. That name stuck in my head like a nail in a piece of wood. I shook my head, trying to focus. I looked in the mirror ahead of me, seeing a monster.

My once tame hair, had become messy looking. I usually liked my eyes, but right now they were drooping and looked puffy. "Well fuck, I need to clean up." I muttered, washing my face. I fixed my eyeliner, and stared into the mirror until I heard a knock. "Noelle?" The voice asked. "I'll be out in a second Ashton." I yelled, trying to fix my hair. Soon my hair was tamed, and I finally walked out. As soon as my foot walked out the door, I got engulfed in a huge hug. I smelled multiple people, knowing one of them was Ashton and the other was Chrissy. 

"Guys chill, I'm okay. I just..." I trailed off, not knowing how to put it. "Are you okay?" Michael asked me, concern filling his eyes. Khalia was standing next to me, practically on top of me. She got incredibly scared anytime I had an issue like this. She soon took a big sip of her drink and brought me into a bear hug. "AH. Khali I can't breathe when you hug me like this." I mumbled into her shoulder.

She soon let go and looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Awe Khali if you cry I swear on Alex Gaskarth's life that I will stab you." I joked playfully. "Oh shit." She laughed and wiped her eyes. I looked for Calum, considering I hadn't seen him yet. "Where's Cal?" I asked Ashton. He shrugged in reply. "I'm going to go look for him." I said and took my frappichino from Michaels hand. He pouted and followed behind me.

•MICHAEL• 

I trailed behind Noelle, trying to find Calum. He'd walked off earlier and no one had noticed. Ashton hadn't even gotten to give him his drink. All morning he's been acting weird, well ever since he got in the car. I know he's having a hard time with his family right now, but he seriously doesn't need to take it out on us. 

"Noelle, stop walking so fast. We still have a good 45 minutes until school starts." I panted, barely being able to keep up with her practically sprinting down the hall. "Mike, I wanna find Calum. I don't know where he is, I'm worried. I never usually get this worried about anyone except my friends and I haven't know you guys long I know, but I still feel like you're family to me already." She rambled. Her eyes were crinkling at the edges when she talked with such passion. She seemed so happy for what she'd just gone through. 

She was walking so fast that she didn't pay attention to where she was and walked straight into someone. "Oh shit. Sorry for running into you, I had no ide-" She started talking incredibly fast until she realized who she'd run into. "Oh. It's you." She spat, pointing at Luke. I raised my eyebrow, not knowing why she'd been so rude to him. 

Noelle was a mystery I'd love to find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HI GUYSSSS

I posted this like asap cos Alisa ( I_likes_music ) asked and I felt like writing! 

I HOPE U LIKE THIS

IT SUCKS

ANYWAYS

HUG PUGS AND DONT DO DRUGS!

Love, Ash

PS THIS IS MY FRIENDS VIDEO FOR THEIR BAND THINKING OF ROSES, ITS THEIR COVER OF THERAPY