∞Chapter 12∞

Noelle

The week had carried on normally until Wednesday. We were all just waiting for the 5th period beginning bell to ring, when someone walked into the room.

Khalia and Chrissy turned around and looked at me, with wide eyes. "What?" I mouthed to them, not noticing who walked in. "Look up fucktard." Khalia mouthed, panic in her eyes. With that, I looked up and saw the devil himself.

"Alright Mr. Hemmings, why don't you sit next to Ms. Robberts. She has a seat open next to her." Mr. Alexander told Luke. Luke looked around, as if not knowing my last name.

"Noelle, please raise your hand to help Luke find his new seat." Mr. Alexander ordered, pointing at me. I hesitantly raised my hand, shifting in my seat awkwardly. While Luke was walking over here, I heard him mumble something.

He slowly sat down, not uttering a word to me. I scooted my chair as much as I could before realizing that it was connected to the desk, mentally cursing myself. "Could you stop trying to scoot your damn chair away from me, it's connected to your chair." Luke snapped. "You don't think i know that?!" I yelled, unintentionally drawing attention.

"Ms. Robberts, is there an issue?" Mr. Alexander asked us. I shrunk down In my seat, shaking my head no. "Then could you both please quiet down?" He asked, glaring at Luke. That was the last straw.

"Could you tell little miss fucking priss to stop irritating me! She never stops being so prissy does she! But little does she know she's a worthless whore!" Luke screamed.

I was shocked honestly. I could barely move, not even utter a word. Khalia turned around, eyes wide. All that came next was a loud slap noise next to me. "Don't you fucking DARE talk to Noelle like that you piece of shit." She growled, face red with anger.

"Khalia. Luke. Noelle. To the office. NOW." Mr. Alexander said almost too calmly. "Yes sir." We all said and walked out of the room.

The walk to the office was quiet, almost awkward. Khalia and I kept to one side of the hall, while Luke stuck to the other. We soon entered the office, entered by the smell of gingerbread.

"How may I help you kids." The woman asked. "Uh we need to speak to the principal?" I asked, coming out more like a question. "Okay, down the hall to your left." She answered, pointing at the hallway opposite of the wall we were facing.

As we walked down the hall, Khalia accidentally stepped on the back of Luke's shoe, causing an argument to break out. "These are fucking white Nikes! Could you not step on them?!" Luke yelled, stomping his foot.

"You think I actually meant to step on your fucking crap ass Nikes?! As. If." She spat.

"Did too."

"Did not"

"Did t-" Luke tried to say before he got cut off.

"SHUT THE HELL UP LUKE AN KHALIA JESUS CHRIST!" I shouted.

We then approached the door, knocking quietly. "Come on in." Ms. Peterson called from the inside of her office. "So are you the three Mr. Alexander told me about. So which one slapped someone and who called someone a," she said looking at her paper. "A quote on quote 'worthless whore'?" She asked, looking at each of us.

"Cat got your tongue?" She asked. "Fine. I was the one who slapped him, but only because he yelled at Noelle here, calling her as you said a worthless whore, and called her a slut at the celebratory dinner." Khalia explained, scowling at Luke.

"Okay, Khalia considering it was in your friends defense, I will let you off with 3 days detention during lunch." She explained.

"But you Mr. Hemmings, I'm ashamed of you. You're usually such an amazing student, but now look at you. This is Avengaline PREP. Not public school thank you, so do not give this school a name not to worship!" She shouted. "Not to mention your mother works here as a year 10 Maths teacher. Just because you're in year 11 doesn't mean I won't let her punish you. So for me, you have two weeks suspension. Again if she wants to add onto that she can. She can also make you tutor or do more homework if she likes." She explained.

"Alright that'll be all." She explained, waving us out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEY GUYS!

I KNOW I JUST UPDATED LIKE 2 DAYS AGO, BUT HEY

I RLLY WANTED TO UPDATE TODAY

I HIT 400 (418 to be exact) READS OVER NIGHT! (10/9/16-10/10/16) 😍❤️ THANK U ALL SO FUCKING MUCH LIKE REALLY

ILY GUYS SO MUCH

HUG PUGS AND DONT DO DRUGS

AND HAPPY WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY

IF U EVER NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO MESSAGE ME! EVEN IF ITS ABOUT LIKE CHEESE OR SOMETHING

FLLW ME ON TWITTER: AshTheIdiot

FLLW ME ON TUMBLR: ashtheldiot (lowercase l not capital i)

YEP BYE