∞Chapter 6∞

•Nøelle•

After sitting in my room all night I finally fell asleep. It took a while for sure but somehow I made it, by thinking about Ashton. He was a really good guy, I could tell even by knowing him for only a day. My parents continued to blame me after I had my panic attack by remembering what happened and they didn't give a shit what happened to me. They blamed me saying I fucked the random guy. 

I have gone to therapy for years but nothing has ever helped. 

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up feeling exhausted. My cheeks had tear stains on them, hair messy and everywhere. I realized I'd left the makeup from the night before on and it smeared all over my pillow  "shit." I muttered, realizing I slept in 20 minutes too late. I opened my eyes to find 3 figures standing above me. "Guys she's okay, I was just making sure she didn't have a panic attack, what's your name again?" I heard a voice I'd recognize anywhere ask. "My uh names Luke." The figure replied.

"What the flying fuck?" I muttered. I shot up, realizing who the name was and looked around. Darci, Khalia and Chrissy all stood there looking at me, while the devil in disguise looked at me, concern filling his features. Okay this has got to be wrong. The Luke I met yesterday was like Pickled Onions, disgusting and freaky.  "Are you okay Noelle?" Chrissy asked me, looking as if I was a fragile piece of glass about to break. 

I nodded, unable to speak. "Your friend Luke here, just wanted to check up on you. He said you two met at the dinner last night?" Khalia asked. "Yeah, 'friend'" I muttered. "Uh I have to go shower?" I asked, sounding more like a question then an announcement. 

I quickly showered and shaved, trying to get ready for school as quick as possible. Khalia, Chrissy, Darci and I had all gotten very close within this last 5 years, after going to primary school together for quite some time. I stopped at the closed door, to listen to what they were saying. "So 'Luke'," Kalia asked, I could hear her footsteps walking around my room. "How did you meet our Noelle?" Darci pounced. I could practically feel the wonder radiating off her. 

"Well last night at the dinner party she had to go to in celebration of the school," he cleared his throat, as if lying were making him thirsty. Figures. "She was checking her Twitter and I just wanted to be friends with her. We ate with my other friends and then she left." He lied. I could see every lie cracking bit, by, bit. At that moment I couldn't handle it anymore, he was acting as if he were Ashton and that Ashton and I had never met.

"Fucking Lier." I spat, walking out fully dressed. Chrissy looked over at me with shock. "What the hell is going on?" She asked. "Luke here is a bitch. He lied to you all, that's how Ashton and I met!" I raised my voice, not caring who'd hear me. "Care to explain?" Khalia asked through gritted teeth to Luke, if it was one thing she hated, it was liers. 

"Nope he wouldn't have the balls to. I'll explain it." I said. I told my best friends the short story of what had happened yesterday, ignoring their questions about whether Calum or Mikey were hot along the way. "Luke. Fucking. Leave." Darci spat, tears brimming her eyes. "Honestly Noelle I had no idea I did that like I'm really fuck-" Luke tried to apologize, weirdly looking sincere. He started shaking, as if having an anxiety attack. 

"What's happening?" Chrissy asked, wide eyes. "Is he okay?" Khalia asked. I walked over too where Luke was on my bed, and shook him. "Luke! Come on!" I shook him harder. He all of the sudden stopped shaking, and was left with a dark glint in his eyes. "Luke, what just happened?" Chrissy asked quietly. 

"I uh, have to go..." He stated quietly and dashed out of the room. 

"What a bastard." Darci muttered.

"I hope his friends aren't like him." Chrissy stated.

"Fucking Asshole Douchebag Balls." Khalia said, just sputtering out random words.

~AT SCHOOL~

•MICHAEL• 

Ashtonio Irwinie: MICHAEL

Ashtonio Irwinie: DUDE ANSWERR MEEE

Ashtonio Irwinie: Jesus fucking Christ answer meeee please ☹️

Ashtonio Irwinie: I'm gonna call you 'cos you won't answer me

"Ashtonio Irwinie is calling" My phone rang, blaring the duck noise I had for a ringtone. "Shit..." I moaned, stretching. I soon saw the texts Ashton sent me. "What Ash, I just woke up." I groaned into the phone. "Well Noelle is coming to school today, And we'll finally get to meet her friends!" He cheered into the phone. "Fine I'm going to get dressed, bye." I stated before hanging up. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HEY GUYS!!! ITS ME ASH

ITS BEEN LIKE 8616179839383 MILLION YEARS SINCE IVE HPDATED AND IM  LIKE RLLY SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS 

U GUYS ARE SO AMAZING THOO AND ILYY

OK SO DARCI IS Darci_TOR , KHALIA IS Kylialovesyou , AND CHRISSY IS (atm I don't have her @ so I'll add her later lmfao) SO YEA

10/16/16: Chrissy's user is chrissyfoshee

FOLLOW THEM THEIR GR8 PEEPPS

I GOT NOTICED BY SUPERFRUIT TWO DAYS AGO AND THEY FOLLOWED ME (On 9/7/16) AND I CRIED OK

ANYWAAYSSS

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: AshTheIdiot

CHECK OUT MY FRIENDS BAND: Thinking Of Roses

AND DO OTHER COOL SHIT

HUG PUGS, DON'T DO DRUGS!!!

I LOVE Y'ALL

BYEEEEE