Help Group #27

Raven's pov:

Ugg. My mom made me go to this shitty self help Group I mean I'm perfectly fine. All I did was get caught with some drugs, trust me I've done a lot worse that she doesn't know about, the police took me in but my mum persuade them to let me go only if I go to this group.

I got up and stumbled over to my closet I wore

Then I went downstairs and grabbed some cereal. " Hey honey ready to go?" Some how she always stayed positive and happy to the extent where it was annoying. "Yeah" I put on a fake smile and we went.

We arrived, the place where the group was. The building was white and had lots of windows it seemed like a nice place.

I walked through the automatic door and toward the room where the help Group took place. I sat down in silents  this is so stupid I don't need help.

"Hello everyone we will start by saying your name then tell us a bit about yourself and why you are here"
This girl was first.
"Hey err I'm Abby Mitchell and I like party's and when I was 14 I got into drugs and soon became addicted"

A few other went, then it was this boys turn. He was really hot. I've been chucked out of so many school and still have never seen anyone as good looking as him. "I'm Grayson Dolan and I do drugs and alcohol since I was 10" he said the way he spoke just made me go soft I never go soft.

It was my turn oh God "I'm Raven Calvin and I went to party's at 8 started getting drunk at 10 then I did drugs at 12" I saw from the corner of my eye grayson checking me out and a little smirk played on my lips.

"Ok so now I will pair you up with someone and I want you to get to know eachother and talk about you troubles."

Wow this is stupid there is no point my life is messed up there nothing a help Group can fix. "Ok grayson and....raven" score I get the hottys. "Hi" I started "I'm raven"
"I know" he laughed a little
"Is it just me or is this thing fucking pointless" I ask him
"Yeah my mum made me come"
"Same" I said
"Well since we're here why are you here" he asked
"I got caught doing drugs at a club that I'm under age for I'm 17" I said
"Well I was caught by my mum I was drunk I'm also 17" he said

After the group was over grayson gave me his number and now we are gonna meet up in the woods, I know sketchy but I know those woods like the back of my hand.

I got to the wood I was walking until I heard a loud crunch of sticks I turned around and saw grayson. He gave me a heart attack god. "Hey" I said with a smile.

"I like your smile" he complimented "Do you smoke"
"Yeah" I said I started last year.
"Here" he gave me a joint. I lit it and I felt the smoke take to my lungs but before I puffed it out grayson came close to me and kissed me I release the smoke into his mouth we were just passing it between us until we pulled away and tbh it was a good kiss.

After, I went in to kiss him he kissed back instantly it turned to a make out session and we just sat there making out in the woods under the trees.