Period #9

Alice pov:

It was Thursday. I hate thursday's and to make today worst I had gotten my period and I don't know about you but when I get it, I get really bad cramps and sometimes faint. I hate it. BEEP BEEP. And that was my alarm. I got up out of bed I felt gross so I went and took a shower.

After I got changed into some black jeans and white long sleeved crop top and some converses. I did some light make up since I gave zero f*cks and I'm lazy.

I went downstairs. "Hey darling," my mum said "hi" I said still tired and hurting -cramps. Then I got a text which made my day much better.

Grayy😘💕: hey babygirl I'm outside. I love you.

Me: ok thx babes love you too.

I got up "byee mum" I said giving her a peck on the cheek as I walked out.

I ran to graysons car "hey babe" he said "hi" I replied "you ok babygirl" he said knowing something was wrong which I love him for "I'm fine" I said "you sure" "yess" I said now starting to get annoyed cause I get irritated easily even though I know that he means we'll. I instantly felt bad "Sorry for snapping" I said "it's just my tummy is hurting" I said sticking out my bottom lip. "Aww baby" he said rubbing my tummy gentally. "That feels nice" I said relaxing. We drove to school.

Grayson came round and opened the door. I smiled "thankyou" we walked with our fingers intwinned. "I don't feel well" I said "oh baby if you need anything just ask". I really didn't feel good but I decided to try to ignore it as I was suddenly regretting to not take pain killers.

I walked to maths I felt tired and I always feel tired before I faint. This was not good. But luckily I didn't. The bell went it was lunch. Grayson came over to me knowing I was not looking well "Babe are you sure you ok" he asked worried and like the strong person I am I replied with a yes.

Which I regretted because I was walking to the bin. When black spots appeared in my vision. I felt weak. I could hear a faint voice "ok Alice I don't care what you say you are not ok" he picked me up in a bridal style "I'm taking you home".

I woke up. I was in graysons room but I didn't see him. "Grayson" I shouted knowing his parents were on a business trip. "Yeah I'm here" he shouted I could hear his voice getting closer. He came into the room with chocolate, flowers, popcorn, movies and painkillers with water.

"Aww thanks baby your the best" I said exited. He blushed a little and smiled "your welcome. Now what movie do you want to watch?" He asked "that one" I said pointing to fault in our stars. "Ok" he said getting the movie ready. He gave me a passionate kiss whilst pressing play on the TV.  We snuggled down watching and eating eventually falling asleep.

I take Requests so if you have any idea message me. Btw I update a lot since I got a load of ideas. Thanks for reading.