Tattoo #21

Maddie's pov:

"Morning baby" my boyfriend grayson said

"Morning" I smile at him. Grayson was the best boyfriend ever we use to be bestfriends then when we were 14 he asked me to be his girlfriend.

When I was younger I went though lots my parents got divorced and my sister got kidnap for a year until we found her. Also I was depressed and got bullied but grayson was always there to be my anchor.

"What do you wanna to do today babygirl" he pulled a bit of hair out my face.

"I don't know" he brought me in for a hug I cuddled up to his chest. "I wanna stay like this forever."

"How about we get a tattoo" gray said "you always said you wanted to get one"

"Humm ok but what and where?" I said.

"We should get matching!!" He said excitedly.

"Yeah!!" I said and gave him a long kiss. "But still what should we get??"

"Umm" we sat there cuddling and thinking for a few minutes until grayson came up with an idea "how about...an anchor remember you use to say I was always you anchor"

"Oh yes that's so cute and perfect" I giggled. I jumped out of bed and got dressed. I wore one of grayson sweatshirts and some black skinny jeans.

I skipped to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and then did my makeup. I put on some concealer and mascara.

"Come on grayy" I said impatiently, he was still putting his shirt on. My eyes lingered at his abs but snapped out of it when I heard grayson chuckling.

We walked out to the car hand in hand out fingers intwinned. We got in the car and went to the tattoo parlor.

At the tattoo place----

"Umm hello" I said kind of scared because the person at the desk was head to toe in tattoo I mean everything was a tattoo except her face she also had piercing in every place possible.

"Oh hello there sweety of course just find a seat you two we will be ready in just a second. Here is some tattoo ideas and places to get them" Omg she was so nice I really shouldn't judge people.

Me and Gray sat there for 10 minutes looking through all the options even though we already knew what we wanted.

"They're ready for you" the desk lady said. I gave her a friendly smile.

I held onto graysons hand and walked through.

"Hello so who is it for and what do you want and where?" The man asked.

"Can we both have an anchor on our wrists." Grayson said I smiled at him.

This is what they looked like: