Gym #19

Clara's pov:

It had been a long day I had just moved to my apartment in LA and I had a meeting with my manager I am a model. I decided to go to starbucks then then gym since I need to keep in shape.

I went over to starbucks then brought:

I then walked back to my apartment since they had a gym there

I then walked back to my apartment since they had a gym there. I got changed into some gym clothes:

 I got changed into some gym clothes:

I must say I looked good af. I walked down to the gym. It was kind of empty except 3 girls and 5 boys. I decided to go on the running machine I put my starbucks in the holder and put in my head phones. I blasted starboy by the weeknd in my headphones. I didn't even notice till I took them out that a boy around my age was looking at me.

He stood with his what I am guessing twin cause they looked almost the same and some other guy that had some cameras but the looks of it. It seemed like he was filming them. I wonder why.

I walk over to the maps when one on the boys comes up to me. "Hi my names Grayson Folan ." He said
"Umm hi I'm Clara Aries" I said back why was he taking to me.
"Are you new here" he asked
"Yeah I just moved from New Jersey" I said
"Cool I'm from new jersey to," he said he seemed nice and he was hot to.

"So what brought you here?" I ask
"Well me and my twin ethan started this app called vine and we made friends out here so we moved and last year we started youtube about a year ago and we have like 2 million subs. What bout you?" He asked

"Wow that's so cool and I'm a model so I move here to be closer to my agent" I said
"Cool, Umm you like starbucks" he said.
"Yeah I do what about you" I ask
"Same do you maybe wanna err go to starbucks with me some time."

"Sure" I said trying not to seem to exited when really on the inside I was screaming I had never been asked out befor. Growing up in didn't have any boyfriends because I wasn't popular nor pretty but puberty hit me hard. Like mega hard if my fellow students could see me now.

I continued working out I got on a cross trainer when I felt a presence next to me it was grayson. I smiled. He smiled back and I blushed but it wasn't obvious cause I was pretty hot from working out and I was pink from that.

After working out I went to my room. I then relised I left my water in the gym so I walked out my door to go get it and bumped into someone. "Sorry I wasn't looking where I was..." I looked up and saw grayson.

"Oh sorry Clara.  Neither was I...do you live in this apartment" he pointed to my door.
"Yes" I said confused
"Cool I live right next door" he continued "now we can bump into each other more often" he smirked then walked into his apartment.

"Oh before I go" he came back "let's meet at Starbucks tomorrow" he said with a wink then left. I think I have feelings for grayson.