Looking After Him #10

Elena pov:

My boyfriend of 2 years grayson told me to meet him buy my locker at school. I was walking over and then u saw him. Standing there just leaning against my locker as if it was normal. He look so hot the way he would do his cheeky little smile everytime he saw me and how his muscles flex as he moves. How did I get so lucky. I ran up to him and when he saw me his eyes lite up.

"Hey babe," Gray said picking me up and turning around "I missed you" he continued as he put me down "I went to New York for 3 days" I said "yeah and I still missed you". I smiled at his cuteness. He gave me a passionate kiss. I missed him to.

"Ok i have to go Elena baby but I will see you at lunch" he said after walking me to class. "Ok by gray" I gave him a quick peck on the lips as he left.

It was lunchtime. So I walked to the cafeteria to grab some food when I heard "FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT" I was curious so I decided to see who it was. I pushed a little so I could see since I am only 5ft 4. I made my way to the front and I couldn't believe who I saw. Grayson.

Grayson and this boy called Tom who was my ex I wonder what about. The teachers came and the students quickly left except me, grayson, ethan and Tom. I ran up to Gray "Babe what happened" I asked worried cause he has cuts and bruises all over his face. They both do.

"Well I was here minding my own business" he started "then this little bitch came up to me and started saying things about you"
"What things" I ask
"like 'I would tap that' and 'shes a slut' and 'I was her first'. But don't worry I know he is lying. I trust you. I love you" that made my heart melt "I love you too" I gave him a little kiss since he had lots of cuts and I didn't want to hurt him.

Neither of them were suspended but if it happened again then there would be consequences. We got to go home early so I decided to bring grayson to my house to clean him up.

"This mite hurt just a little" I said as I attended the cuts. "Oww" he said in pain. "Aww I sorry baby. I'll get some Ice." I went downstairs and grabbed some ice from the fridge. When I got back to the bathroom graysons top was off showing his abs "take a picture it lasts longer" that when I relised I was staring. I blushed a little. I just heard grayson giggle a little.

"Ok almost done" I said,
"Thankyou baby" he said,
"Your welcome and thanks for sticking up for me" I said

We went to my room once we had done and watched a movie "hey elena" Grayson said
"humm"
"Thankyou for looking after me" he finished.
"Aww Gray it's ok, I love you" I said
"I love you too" he replied and passionately kissed me. We cuddled up and finished watching the movie. We fell asleep in each others arms, tangled in each others legs.

Hope you enjoyed. I update a lot. Thanks for reading. Yeah.