Making Up #11

Demi pov:

Me and my boyfriend grayson dolan had just got into a huge fight over the stupidest thing ever. And being the stubborn person I am I'm not wanting to say sorry first. And he won't either cause he is stubborn so I am gonna text my friend Maze.

Me: Me and Gray got in a fight and I want him back but I am way to stubborn and so is he. Need help!!☡

MazeBitch💙👌: ok u r a stubborn bitch but if you love him then you should be able to be the bigger person a say sorry first.

Me: but I don't want to say sorry he is just as responsible

MazeBitch💙👌: just do it ok u asked 4 my advice and that is it.

MazeBitch💙👌: ok so i just came up with a plan if ur interested to say sorry without sayin sorry if you know what I mean.

Me: no fucking clue. Tell me

MazeBitch💙👌: why don't u go to the cafe down the road and sing a like a sorry song

Me: yeah good Idea but 1. How do we get him there and 2. What song.

I loved singing and I didn't mind crowds I had done it before that how me and grayson met

MazeBitch💙👌: ask him and leave it to me

Me: kk bye

I decided to text Gray

Me: hey can we meet and the cafe tomorrow??

Gray💕📌💦: ok

That was all he said wow buy at least he was coming.

The Next Day---

I woke up and got ready for meeting with grayson
I wore:

And just did some natural makeup I was a little scared I didn't know how this all would go down

And just did some natural makeup I was a little scared I didn't know how this all would go down. I straightened my ombre brown blonde hair. Then I went to Mazes house.

"Hello" I walked straight into her house cause we are BFF's and she never locks her down which is a little dangerous but it's a safe area. "Hey I just done getting ready. Are you ready?" She asked "yeah just a little nervous nothing big" I said. We walked out and to my car and drove to the cafe.

We arrived earlier so we could set up before grayson got here. "Ok so you ready he should be here in 10 minutes. I will be in the back if you need me Demi " Maze said and walked off.

I saw grays car park in the car park, he was here, I ran up on stage, there were like 2 other people in the cafe so it was almost just me and Gray. Then the bell rang saying that the door had been opened it was grayson. He looked at me blankly. So I just started to sing.

"White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since eighteen
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
And they scream
The worst things in life come free to us
Cause we're just under the upper hand
And go mad for a couple grams
And she don't want to go outside tonight
And in a pipe she flies to the Motherland
Or sells love to another man
It's too cold outside
For angels to fly"

It was the song we had our first kiss too, so I sung that. I knew he liked it cause he clapped and had glossy eyes. Grayson always loved it when I sung. He ran up to me and kissed me passionately. "Im sorry" I said on the verge of crying. "It's ok baby I'm sorry to I love you" he said kissing me again. "I love you too" I said as we walked out the shop and back to his car. I could see Maze had already left knowing it worked. She's the best.