Amnesia #29

Blairs pov:
BEEP BEEP BEEP my eyes opened. Where am I? Why am I here? And who am I?

"Oh my god baby I'm glad your alright you scared me" a guy that had the gorgeous brown eyes and sexy hair came over kinda panicky. And why did he call me baby? I so confused rn.

"Erm who are you" I ask

"Y-you don't r-remember" the hot guy asked

"Sorry" I felt bad he looks so hurt

"Are you sure you don't remember Blair?" Who's Blair? Oh wait I guess it's me but who's he.

"I don't remember" he sighed "but could you help me you seem like you really care about me you must of been pretty important" his eyes lite up a little

"Of course I'll help you. And yeah I guess I'm your boyfriend so I'm kinda important" he giggles so cute a wait how did I get someone that good looking to go out with me

"Your way to good looking to be my boyfriend"

"No baby B your the most beautiful girl ever" he smiles and his smile is contagious so I smile.

"Ok so where to start im grayson dolan your boyfriend and me and my twin make videos on YouTube and have like 2 million subs. We meet when you literally ran into me you were wearing your cute little glasses and ripped jeans with your favourite jumper" Omg I remember the jumper it's white holister with california written on.

"Gray" his eyes lite up filled with even more happiness.

"You use to call me that" he smiled as I continued

"I remember the jumper....wait didn't you spill coffee on it" he chuckled

"Maybe but wait you remember?"

"Umm a little it's coming back in pieces"

"I'll continue. Our first date..."

"There's beach and we had our first kiss and it was perfect"

"It was"

"Umm would it be weird if you kissed me?" I asked kind of embarrassed

"No id love to" he smiled. He started to lean down to my lips and my heart was racing but soon I felt his plump pink lips on mine they moved in perfect sinc and with that all the memories came flooding back all at once.

I remember meeting him, the beach, the kiss, the time we meet each others parents, the first time we did it and I remember what happened to me.

It was my ex I remember he came to my house and was shouting sayin grayson wasn't good enough and I should be with him then he pushed me down the stairs.

"Gray I remember" he smiled but it soon turned into a frown

"What is it baby" he asks

"Umm it was him tom my ex he pushed me down the stairs."

"We know he's in jail your safe" and he kissed me again.

He made me feel special like I'm the only girl in the world how could I ever forget that.