DisneyLand #15

Mayas pov:

Yesss. The school trip to DisneyLand was today and I'm going on it with my best friend grayson. We have known each other since grade 2 and that's when he became my best friend along with ethan who was also my friend but wasn't as close as Gray and I.

I ran down stairs. Grabbed my suitcase and ran to graysons and ethans house since they lived a couple doors down. I rapidly knocked on the door hopping they would answers. In my luck Grayson answered the door. Shirtless. And may I say he looked fine as hell oh did I forget to mention I have like a huge crush on him but I could never tell him it would ruin our friendship.

"Hey maya, what are you doing here so early" I said in his sexy morning voice. "Umm hello did you forget what day it is?" I said.
"No its Saturday" he said
"Yeah I know stupid. We're going to fucking Disneyland" I excitedly jumped. "Oh Shit. I need to change" he ran upstairs and I just walked in and up the stairs.

You might be wondering DisneyLand on the weekend for a school trip. I know unfair but we weren't allowed to do it in the week so we had to go on the weekend.

"Do you need help" I ask
"No just finished" he said proudly. I laughed.

Graysons pov:
Her laugh was amazing it was so cute. Yes I really like her but I'm not sure if she feels the same way. I maybe stared at her for to long. "Hello. Grayson. Hello." She said waving her hands in front of my face.
"Oh yeah sorry I was just looking" I said. I blushed and so did she.

"Move your ass and let's go" maya said. We hurried down the stairs and got into my car and drove to school where we were meeting.

When we arrived at school and we registered. Then got on the coach. Me and maya sat next to eachother "hey I wanted to sit by the window" she argued. "I'm not moving" I stubbornly said.

Mayas pov:
He was so cute when he was stubborn. Every moment I think about him I fall for him even more. I just want to be with him but he doesn't feel the same way.

"I'm tired" I said yawning. "Come here" Gray said opening his arms allowing me to snuggle with him. I rested my head on his muscular yet comfy chest. I soon feel asleep lastly hearing "I love you" Grayson. Omg. He loves me.

Graysons pov:
I said I loved her even though she is sleeping I just had to tell her because my mom always told me to 'Follow the star in your own heart' I have a plan. It may ruin our friendship but I just need her to know.

Arrived at Disney----

Mayas pov:
When we got to DisneyLand grayson held my hand and we ran to a ride "come on. Come on lets go on splash mountain" Grayson said like a little kid. "Ok ok let's go" we ran off and if your wondering what about the teachers on the trip. We were allowed to go off on our own for 2 hours then meet by the Disney castle.

We went on almost all the rides my favourite was space mountain. We were walking around when we saw micky mouse. I ran over "yo Gray take a picture" I screamed. I ran over "ok" he said.

We walked around a bit more then grayson stopped and said "maya..."

"Yess" I dragged on the s. "Umm ok don't freak or run away we can still be best friends but I just have to tell you how I feel"
I was worried what was he gonna say. "Well umm I err I like you as more then a err friend" he said. I was shocked he liked me to what my mind was a mess. I was frozen. All I could say was " I like you too"

He smiled. He came closer to me looked me right in the eye then down to my lips then back to my eyes. Before I knew it our lips were attached they fitted perfectly together like they were made for one another. I know cheesy but true.

He tounge reached into my mouth sending sparks on my body with every touch and butterflies batting round my stomach.

When we finally broke apart he said "I love you Maya Kate Smith

When we finally broke apart he said "I love you Maya Kate Smith. Will you do me the honors of being my girlfriend" I giggled at his seriousness.  " Grayson Bailey Dolan it would be an honor to be your girlfriend" I held his shoulders and he held my waist as we kissed again. It was perfect.