Road Trip #38

Madison's pov:

"Come on baby were going now" Grayson shouted from downstairs. I took one last look in the mirror checking out my outfit.

"I'm coming baby" I said as I came running down the stairs and jumped into his arms

"I'm coming baby" I said as I came running down the stairs and jumped into his arms. I gave him a kiss then got out of his arms.

"You look Great Mads" he twirled me around and quickly squeezed my ass. I laughed a little then we held hands swinging them back and forth as we walked to the car.

We sat down as I put my legs over him whilst he was driving

Grayson turned up the radio to Galway Girl. After a while we stopped for food.

"Okay what would you like to order" the cashier from McDonald's asked kinda flirting with gray.

"Umm can I have a peri peri wrap please" Grayson said then looked at me asking what I want.

"Oh I'll have the same" I said annoyed cause she was giving grayson a seductive look like i know he is good looking be dont be a bitch and flit infront of his girlfriend although I don't think he noticed. We went to a table a sat down Gray sat down next to me.

"Maddy are you ok" he asked

"Yeah I'm fine other than that bitch over then yeah I'm ok"

"Arr are you jealous" he said. I just ignored him.
"Baby come on don't ignore me" he started kissing my neck to get my attention. I ignored him but he didn't give up. He made his way to my lips gentally pressing on a kiss driving me insane. I soon gave in and we started to make out we were the only people in their apart from the cashier.

Cough. Cough. We stopped making out and looked at the girl "Here's your order" she faked smiled

"Thanks" we said I gave grayson another kiss just to annoy her and boy did it work. She huffed you could see the anger then she just left.

"Ok baby where do you wanna go" Grayson said pointing to the map. We were still in new jersey like on the outskirts.

"Umm i dont know Florida we can go disney" I excitedly suggested

"Ok so that will take like 16hours and 14minutes you ready baby"

"Hell yeah"