Bulimic #31

Rihannas pov:
I walked into the same restaurant I do everyday I knew the guy who owned it his name was Ralph, good guy he let me do my thing that I do.  "Hey Ralph can I have the usual please"

"Ok" he said concerned as always

"What your usual" I turn to 2 guys standing next to me both extremely good looking.

"Err just food" I say not knowing what to say it's no like I'm gonna tell him I ordered the whole menu.

"Cool" he slightly laughed I just gave a weak smile. "By the way I'm grayson.  Grayson dolan."

"I'm Rihanna nice to meet you" I shook his hand.

"And this is ethan my twin"

"Lucky I always wanted a sibling but..." I trail off "I don't have one"

"Oh do you want to sit with us?" Grayson asked with his smile that I had already fallen in love with.

"Sure but we need to sit on a big table" they looked confused

"Why" they asked in sync. Cool.

"Umm i ordered a lot " they both nodded and we found a table. We chatted about random stuff. Until my food came.

"Wow Rihanna did you order like everything of the menu or something " Grayson said chuckling

"Erm maybe" their jaws dropped.

"You must be hungry"

"Err yeah haha I erm guess" Wow I paused a lot. I got my phone out and started eating. Fast. I could feel their eyes on me whilst eating but I didn't care I just needed to do my thing. I finished in record time. 9 mins I ate a lot of food.

I set the timer on my phone for 10 minutes then I sat back into my seat. I'm so full but not for long. "Wow you eat so fast so quickly wait why did you set a timer" I had to think quick of an answer.

"That's when I erm" I paused to think of an excuse but luckily I was saved by Ralph.

"Rihanna it's almost been 10 minutes you should get going" Actually he didn't help.

"Where are you going" Grayson ask confused I mean who wouldn't. BEEP BEEP saved by the beep.

"I gotta go to the toilet real quick" I left but I felt like someone was behind me but I didn't look.

I went in a stall and put 2 fingers in my mouth I moved them around a bit until I gagged which triggered my food I just ate to come up. I heard a knock on the door. Oh Shit. I just continued hopeing they would go away. After about another 3mins I heard a voice graysons "are you ok rihinna you've been in there for 13 minutes?"

"I-I'm fine" I stuttered

"Are your sure are you being sick you did eat a lot" he sounded concerned for once in my life someone cared. I don't have any family they all died so I was put into foster care I went from place to place. Never care for. Never loved.

I just stayed silent I heard Ralph speak outside the door "don't worry she does this all the time"

"What do you mean 'all the time'?" Grayson said Ralph went on to explain that my family is all dead and I make my self thrown up since I don't want to self harm cause I don't want anyone knowing I have problems.

"Please come out" I heard a little while after I didn't relised but I had tears streaming down my cheaks. I got up cleaned my mouth and opened the door to find a worried grayson I've known him less than a day and he seems to already care.

"Please don't do that" he hugged me that's the first time I've felt really human affection I also felt sparks touching him. We pulled apart "ok" I whisper looking down.

"Come on" he wrapped his arm around me and brought me back to the table. Grayson looked straight me again and smiled I think I might just stop just for him. He's special. I think im starting to like him.

Graysons pov:

She's special. I think im starting to like her.