Live stream #5

Nadya Romero pov:

It was 1:30pm and I was walking over to my boyfriend grayson dolans house to do a live stream with him. I was really exited. His mom opened the door "Hello Lisa" "Hello Nadya" she said "the boys are upstairs and have just started the live stream" "ok thankyou" I walk upstairs to graysons room and slowly open the door. "Hey babe" I walk over to 'grayson' and kiss him. Wait. Omg. No way. How. Wtf. I am the stupidest person ever. I kissed Ethan.

It was an accident I didn't mean to kiss him. I was frozen. Then I realised something. I didn't just kiss ethan in front of grayson my real boyfriend but the whole entire fandom. Fuck. I didn't know what to do. I look at the comments and see stuff like:
*How could you
*I'm not there girlfriend yet I know the difference
*really you've been dating for ages
*what happened to Gray and Nadya
I had lost it the only thing I could think of was to run between the mean comments and grayson and ethan I has no choice.

I ran all the way home and just sat on my bed. All I could think about was how in the hell I got them mixed I felt so bad for Gray. I decided to call him. But he hangs up I wanted so bad to apologise to make it right. He was pissed. I don't blame him.

Grayson pov:

I just sat there shock of what I have just witnessed I mean how could she I really do hope it was just a mistake. I watched as my phone rang but I didn't feel like talking. I mean I was pissed. I know we're twins but really.

It had been an hour and I couldn't just sit here and think any longer I had to do something. I need to talk to her. I needed Nadya. I walk over to her house and knock on the door. She opened the door. Her eyes were puffy and red her hair was messy her cheaks were stained with tears. She still look beautiful. I could tell she was upset.

She looked at me hope fill her eyes. I walked up to her and gave her a huge hug I couldn't bare to see her sad even if I was annoyed, I could never stay annoyed at her.

Nadya pov:

After of what seemed like forever crying i heard a knock on the door. I didn't feel like getting it but it might be important. He was standing there we didn't say anything for a while just gazing into each others eyes. Then I realised I must look really bad but I couldn't care less because before I knew it his strong arms wrapped round me engulfing me in a big hug it was great.

Grayson forgave me. Thank God. He even joked his mum gets them mixed. I still felt bad but it wasn't awkward with me and ethan. And this time I kissed Grayson. The real Grayson Dolan my boyfriend.

Thankyou for reading. This imagine is dedicated to kinglindemann. Hope you enjoyed it.