Trip To New York #6

Katie's pov:

Our class had won a trip to new York because we did this thing and we won anyways I am on the trip and so is my boyfriend grayson dolan. We had been going out for 3 months and now we can go to nyc together. Since its not to far away from new jersey we are going by coach. We are staying for a week and we have 4 days with the school then on the last 3 day we can do whatever we want. We go tomorrow so I text Gray.
Me: hey babes i cant wait to go to nyc I am so exited

Graybae😍😘💕: Me to I'll save you a seat on the coach

Me: aww thx u love you xx see you tomorrow!

Graybae😍😘💕: ok see you then love you to xx
It was 10 so I went to sleep since I wanted to get a good night sleep.

It was the morning my mum was panicking I don't know why she was like "have you got everything" like every two minutes it was so annoying but I love her.

I arrived at school i kissed my mum goodbye and said bye to my little sister who's 4. She is so cute. I walked onto the coach and saw grayson. He motioned for me to come over. He choose somewhere near the back to I walked a long way before I got to him. "Hey babes" he smiled "hey gray" I said "can you please help me put my bag up there" I asked cause I was a little to short to reach the over head bagging area. "Of course" he got up and gave me a quick kiss then took my bag and put it away. "Thankyou" I said "anything for you".We sat down on our seats and intwinned our fingers.

After the coach ride---

We arrived at our hotel in New York it was massive it had a gym a pool a restaurant. It was so cool. I went to my room which I share with Amelia one of my friends. Our room also connect to Another (if you know what I mean) I opened the door to see who's room we connected to. It was graysons room. "Fancy seeing you here" I said "oh hi katie" ethan said "hey babe" Grayson said and gave me a short but passionate kiss. "Your ready" we walked down to the entrance together. To go around new york with the school.

I was wearing shorts and a long sleeved crop top and and oversized jumper but I was still cold. We walked down time square and took a few photos

(Imagine it's grayson) we were walking past grand central station when it started to rain and I didn't bring a coat

(Imagine it's grayson) we were walking past grand central station when it started to rain and I didn't bring a coat. I snuggled close to Gray and he wrapped his coat round me whilst I snuggled into his chest as he kissed me on the forehead.

When we got back to the hotel they told us we could get ready to go out for dinner

I wore:

And did my makeup

And did my makeup. Just some mascara, lipstick, concealer and eyeshadow. After I was done straightening my hair is walked into graysons room and let me just say he look hot af how did I get so lucky. "Hey beautiful" he spoke in his sexy smooth tone "hey" I blushed I think he noticed cause he quietly laughed.

At the restaurant---

Me gray eth and Amelia sat down at one table since there were only tables of 4. It was a Italian restaurant so I ordered pasta and Gray ordered a pizza. As we were chatting waiting for our food I felt graysons hand on my thigh which sent waves of electricity around my body. Then he started to rub my thigh and he move his hand higher. He came close to my ear and whispered "you look sexy it that" I felt shivers along my back as he said that. I could tell grayson was horny and I was to.

Our food came and we started eating. I could feel graysons eyes on me so I thought I'd have a little fun. I can him a seductive look and eat so of my pasts seductively. He licked his lips so I knew it worked. I felt his hand trace on my thigh 'I need you' I look at him and mouthed later.

I don't think ethan and Amelia noticed what just happened since they are kind of a thing but like not dating but they flirt make out and stuff.

Back at the Hotal---

We we got back I was really bored cause Amelia and ethan were making out and grayson went to the gym to workout with some friends. I just sat there on my phone until I heard some shouting and then the joined doors opened to my room it was grayson. "Hey Katie can I shower in here since eth and Amelia and doing something into there" he said. Then I finally got it they were having sex. "Sure babe" he walked into the bathroom to have a shower. Then the door opened again and some of grays clothes were chucked in. I guess he's staying here😊.

Grayson opened the door to the bathroom only with a towel around him. Showing off his v line that looked so hot. He noticed I was staring. "Take a picture it lasts longer" he said slightly laughing. I gave him an irritated smile and turned around.

"Come on babe you can still look" I was so tempted to turn round to see his perfectly toned abs. F*ck it. I turned round to see him In his sweatpants and topless show water droplets running down his abs. He walked over to me and said "this is all yours" and with that he passionately kissed me licking my lips for entrance I accepted. His tounge swirling in my mouth. Fireworks exploding in my tummy.

⚠⚠☡☡DIRTY ISH☡☡⚠⚠

He made his way down to my neck I moan in pleasure as he found my sweet spot me started to roughly suck it leaving hickeys along my neck. I flipped us over grinding against his hip he let's out a loud moan. as I felt his hard he squeezed my ass tightly. I took off my top and shorts leaving me in my bra and pants. He flipped us over so he was on top.

His bulge was growing and I was getting wet he slide down my panties (Cringe) and lined himself up with me and gently put himself inside me.
I think we all know the rest

🚫end of dirty bit🚫

The next day I woke up in New York exhausted with a smile on my face laying next to the boy I love grayson dolan.

Sorry for the dirty bit but it had to be done. Thankyou for reading hope you enjoy. Don't forget I do take requests so message me.