Lost in the Forest #16

Amelias pov:

I had just moved to new jersey from florida where it is hot and sunny. Now it's the middle of winter and I'm in new jersey and it's so cold. I decided I would look around.

I am the exploring type but not like a tomboy so yeah. My mom and dad are divorce because she found he was abusing me and my sister but my sister committed suicide also my dad cheated. I now live with my mum in a nice size house, I also am depressed, I mean how could I not be my sister killed herself and I use to get beaten up all the time at home. I also have anxiety and sometimes get attacks but not as often as I use to.

I found some woods that looked kind of scary but I don't give a fuck. I start to walk into the woods. It starts getting cold and windy. I would be lying if I said I'm not scared. "Hello" I say as I feel a presence. I turn around.

Nothing. I look back and start walking again. Then I hear a crunch and a snap of twigs. "Hello" I say a little louder I turn around and see.My sister.

It's not real she dead. A ghost? No i dont believe in that stuff. But I'm curious I walk closer. Only the do I relised that I am shaking "Bella?" I call out my sisters name.

Tears are dripping down my face as all the memories come rushing back.

Flashback--
"Dad stop your drunk" I screamed in tears "no no please" he beat me he kicked and punched me with all his strength. My body was laying there helpless.

After my dad left I got up and went to my sisters room. "Oh my god" she screamed when she saw my beaten up bruised body. "I....I..I'm sorry..Em...I just can't do this anymore" she cried that's when I realised she had shot her self twice.

"No no no this can't be happening don't leave me please I need you" I screamed I rang 911 but it was to late she was already dead. I lay they on the floor crying holding my dead sisters lifeless body.

End of Flashback--

I'm having a panic attack, I couldn't think straight until I heard someone say "Who's Bella" I turn around to see who was asking and damm he was fine af but I was crying to hard to answer. The memories were too much "Hey are you ok? come here" I went up to him even though I have no clue who he is, I needed someone right now even if it's just some stranger in the Forest.

When I finally stopped crying i said "thanks and to answer your question Bella is my sister"
"Oh well did you get into a fight or something"
"No. No she's umm, dead and I err though I saw her"
"Oh I'm sorry I know how you feel my twin brother ethan is dead to" he looked down when he spoke.

"Soo what are you doing in the Forest all by yourself?" It went silent, i didnt want to answer.
"err what's your name?" He said breaking the silents.
"I'm Amelia but call me Em if you want and I could say the same thing for you..." I replied
"Grayson and I was in here cause I thought I saw my brother you know ethan" Grayson said so that was the name of the sexy mysterious guy. Omg he saw his brother like me but my sister.

"I though I saw my sister too" I said quietly.
"That's so weird I see my brother and you see your sister freaky how it's in the same woods at the same time huh" he said.
"Yeah" I said
"Do you want to come to my house and we can talk more" I nodded. I kind of like grayson maybe as more than a friend he seems sweet, kind and funny. And that was a start to a forever lasting relationship.

In heaven--

Bellas pov (Amelia's sister):

"See ethan I told you we could find a way to make our siblings happy even if we're not there" I said.

"Yeah yeah you were right the forest idea was perfect" ethan said "I'm glad that grayson is happy. I miss him but we got to see each other even if he though it was his imagination."

We watched closely at graysons and Amelias relationship as it developed. They had 4 children which they named, ethan, Bella, grant and josie my middle name. They were now 96 they had lived a great life soon they would see us again.

Bella and grayson finally arrived in heaven together happy "thankyou for helping me find my true love bella" she said "your welcome".