Nightmare #30

Mona's pov:

"I hate you I never want to see you again you fucking bitch" he spat in my face

"What no baby stop" I begged

"Stop being so desperate you slut" he begins "I've moved on to tris" he smirked tris is my best friend how could she.

Tris walked in "oh hi moana hahaha you get it because your so slutty you moan haha"

I fell to the ground why is this happening to me what have I done to deserve this. I suddenly felt my body being lifted up and bashed against the wall.

"Arr is this bitch crying" Tris said to grayson while he was holding me up by my neck I was chocking I couldn't breathe. Then my body began to feel numb and it all went black.

I heard a distant voice "baby baby wake up you were having a bad dream are you ok" I felt a large pair of arms wrap around me. I felt safe.

"Gray I I had a bbad dream" I cried into his chest.

"It's ok im here what was it about" he asked

"Umm well we were fighting then you went off with Tris and hurts me"

"Well your not wrong" he smirked just then Tris came through the door and started kissing him. What.

I woke up.

"Hey baby are you ok" he looked so concerned and I knew this was real. I just gave him a huge hug I miss him the real him.