Tutor #26

Holly's pov:

Oh my god!!! Why the fuck is maths so hard I thought as I looked down at my test and saw a big fat red 'F'. I look two seats forward and saw this boy had a 'A+' well obviously he is grayson dolan the smartest kid in school and also the most popular he has it all and it doesn't help that he is basically a God.

"May I please see Holly and grayson at the end" great I'm properly in trouble for getting an F he's  probably  gonna say I'm so disappointed.

The bell went I walked up to the front slowly preparing for whatever harsh comment he was gonna say. "Soo Holly you didn't do very well" well nice than I thought "Actually you did terrible I'm very disappointed" and there the mean comment "and grayson did excellently I'm very proud, anyway I'm asking you to tutor holly"

Wait did I hear him right I gonna be tutored. Shit. "What" Grayson said
"Mr.Dolan if you do this I will make sure you don't have to go to your detentions as long as you tutor holly" Grayson groaned "you may be smart grayson but you get into a whole lot of trouble"

"Fine fine fine I'll do it just no more dets" he said

After that grayson said "meet me in the parking lot after school we can go to my house"

----------At graysons house----------

"So where are you struggling?" He asked
"Err all of it" I said he let out a puff of air in annoyance. We got started and after a while I actually started to get it. "Your doing really well holly" I blushed a little....wait what no i cant be falling for him. "Thanks I get it more now thanks for helping me" i said

Whilst I was writing I felt a strand slip behind my ear. Grayson had got the hair and put it behind my ear.

Graysons pov:
I had never told anyone but I actually quite like Holly we sometimes exchange smiles in the hall was her smile is so pretty she's beautiful. We use to be friends not best friends but we talked to each other a bit but we soon lost contacted around time she got a boyfriend.

Right now her lips look kissable right well here goes nothing.

Holly's pov:
Grayson started to lean in and so did I. Our lips touch I got a tingling sensation in my stomach a good feeling. The kiss was soft yet passionate and I loved every second of it.