Secret Love #7

Sally's pov:

I am going out with grayson dolan. I know hard to believe because I'm not that pretty. I love him, we have been going out for 3 months but there's a catch. No on can know, since I'm not allowed to date. I have really strick parents and they want me to focus on school instead of boys. I'm also been feeling really sick, I don't know why thought.

"Honey you have to get to school now" my mum shouts from downstairs. "OK mum" I get changed into a ugly outfit because my parents make me wear it but I pack some clothes in my bag to get changed at school. "I'm going to school with a friend" I lied "ok good luck on the test" she said "ok bye" I left.

I ran outside and walked a little until I saw grayson leaning on his car waiting for me. He just smirked. "What?" I asked "nothing just love the outfit" he replied "haha very funny I gonna get changed in the back so don't look" I fake smiled getting into the back. Gray sat in the front. Although I told him not to, he still looked. I just smiled to myself. "OK let's go" I said climbing into the front.

We arrived at school. Me and Gray walked in school hand in hand. I mean just because my parents don't know doesn't mean anyone else can't. To be honest I am smart and a popular and don't get into to much trouble or my parents freak. I have gone to party's but I have never been extremely drunk.

Gray and me went to our first class which we had together. Science. He would always mess about with me since we sat next to each other. "Morning class, now today we will be learning about the human body and all its functions, so with your partner on the sheet label the body"

"Ok that's the arm" I said  "that's the dick" Grayson laughed "Gray this is serious" I giggled along "and that's the pussy" he continued. He placed his hand on my inner upper thigh. My breathing hitched "grayyy" "what babygirl" he said seductively, he knew I liked being called that "not here ok" i said really turned on. I wanted him now.

Class ended and I was really frustrated. Sexually. He kept teasing me through out the lessons I had with him. It was lunch. I didn't feel hungry so I was walking to our table. When I felt 2 large arms pull me into a class room "stopp" I shouted I turned round to see grayson "you dick. You really scared me" i playfully punched his arm "Sorry babe but I'm hungry" he said "ok then get some food" I said oblivious "I already have my food" he whispered in my ear.
⚠⚠☡☡DIRTY☡☡⚠⚠

He gave me a long passionate his tounge exploring every inch of my mouth. He traveled down to my neck roughly sucking on it. He pulled off my shorts. My panties at this point were really wet. He slid them off so I was naked waist down. He leveled himself with my clit slowing sucking it making me moan. His hands gripped hard onto my legs pushing them apart while his tough explored my you know what "mmm"i moan louder as his tough get deeper into me. I was close " I gonna cum-" before I got finish I relised. He suck it all up before saying "you taste so good baby" I smiled "let's go" he said as I pulled up my pants and we got out the class room.
🚫END OF DIRTY BIT🚫

"Hey babe do you wanna come round mine after school" I asked "what about your parents " he said "there working late so I'm home alone" I smiled so did he "ok meet you by your locker"

The bell went thank God end of school so me and Gray could go home. I walked to my locker seeing Gray there is ran up and gave him a hug and pecked his lips. "You ready babe?" He asked "yeah let's go".

As soon as we got into my house we started to make out. I mean like really make out. He kissed my neck and I moaned. We continued until I heard a cough. I looked straight up. It was my parents. Oh God kill me.

"What are you doing" my mum shouted "why are you here I thought you were at work" I said I held onto graysons hand since I was a little scared of what was going to happen. "First of we came home early and second answers my question" she shouted again.

I looked down then up at grayson who was just staying there he seemed to be ok. "He is my boyfriend" I whispered "what, when did this happen I remember telling you no boys and is this what you do" she shouted "Sorry it's just I really love him and I want to be with him forever" I looked up at grayson and smiled he smiled back.

"Oh my god" my mum said as she took a seat head in her hands. "I sorry for being mad I just didn't want you distracted for school". "It ok" I replied. For a second I thought she would make us break up or somethin- my thoughts were interrupted by her saying "well I want you 2 to break up. I'm sorry" I couldn't believe it. I just broke down into tears "no mum you can't" I shouted as I snuggled into graysons chest he rubbed my back soothingly. "Mum you can't just make us" I said between tears. "Yes I can. I what you to do well without any distraction". I just hugged grayson tighter I not breaking up with him. I can't not now. Not after what I just found out earlier. "OK honey just stopped crying just give me three reasons for you and what your name to stay together" "Grayson ma'am" Gray spoke "I can give a billion but here's the best three" I started " 1. I love him more than another other boy or person I can't live with not being with him 2. He cares for me so much and he protects me and 3. ..." I pauses took a deep breath and continued "I am pregnant and it's his baby" Grayson and my mom both gasped "when we're you going to tell me" he asked "later I promise. I only found out this morning and I didn't know how to tell you" he said nothing he just gave me a big hug and smiled "I will be here for you" I smiled and gave him a kiss. Cough cough oh wait my mum is here to "well... I guess... you can be together" I smile and hugged her "thanks mum" I said.
And they all lived happily ever after. THE END

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed it.