Night Out #13

Shannon's pov:

I had just broken up with my boyfriend Nate but I wasn't Sad because he cheated twice that just made me made so my friends decided it was a good idea to have a night out.

So right now I am changing to go to the club we are going to we are 21 so we can drink and whatever. I wore:

Once I was finished I went to my friends house and then went to the club

Once I was in the club I relised it was so full. I kind of just squished past body's to get to the bar "two shots of tequila please" I asked the bartender.

I saw this really cute boy so I grabbed the shots and walked over to him "hi" I said "hey" he replied smiling. He seemed sweet. "You can have this" I said as I handed him a shot. "Thankyou beautiful" he said and I blushed. "So what's your name?" He asked "Shannon Smith what's yours" I said "Grayson Dolan" oh so that's what the hottys called "what was that" he asked smirking. "Shit I said that out loud didn't I" he nodded and I blushed. "Ok well thank you for calling me hot. Your pretty hot yourself" he said. I blushed. I can't stop.

"Hey gray-... who is this" a guy who looked almost identical to grayson said "I'm Shannon and you are?" I asked confused "I'm Ethan, grays twin" he held his hand out which I shook.

After talking for a while Ethan finally said "well Im gonna go here's my number Shannon. It was fun talking"
"Yeah you too bye" I said
"So do you wanna dance" he asked if looked over and saw my friend grinding on some random dude. "Yeah sure" I got up and put my hands round grays neck and grinded on him we may of had to much to drink.

"I gonna go to the bathroom" Grayson said. "Ok i will stay here" I said and continued danceing. Then I felt a pair of hands on my ass. "Hey get off" I said turning round "Nate"
"Yes princess " he said smirking
"Don't call me that and get your filthy hands off me. We're done"
"No can do" he pulled me closer and started to lean in I screamed but no one can hear since the music is to loud.

Then nate dropped to the floor. I looked to see what I just happened grayson had punched him. "You ok" he asked concerned. I nodded. Obviously he wasn't convinced. "I'm taking you home" I nodded

Once I got home me and Gray went upstairs. I got changed and then got into bed. "Hey gray can you stay with me?" He smiled "of course" I shuffled over and he looked at me like no other person has ever looked at me before.

"Can I ask you something"
"Sure" I said
"Will you be my girlfriend I know I have only known you for a night but it feels like forever" he looked at me with hope. I felt the same way I really liked him. "Yes" he smiled and kissed me. It was the best kiss I had ever had. I knew that we were ment to be.