Fuckboy #28

Lola's pov:
It's official I had fallen for the school fuckboy. He had a sharp jawline and the perfect lips, dark brown eyes that I could stare into all day, sexy hair and his blonde streak made me dye of hotness and did I mention his earing omg.

I got up and put on some blue shorts and a white crop top and then put on some makeup, eyebrows, concealer, mascara, eyeliner. I know a lot, I not gonna lie and say I just do it because I like makeup. Tbh I'm really insecure about what I look like and my body size.

I arrived at school and went to cassie aka my best friend we've known each other since we were born and she's that only one who knows bout my crush on grayson. "Come on Lola we need to go to Science!"
"Ok let's go" we ran to science since we were late.

"Sorry Mr.Mason were late" we apologise. I walked over to my seat which is yes next to grayson he's my lab partner. I sat down and he just did that famous smirk of his at me.

"Ok class we are gonna be doing a project and before you ask, I will be choosing your partners well actually you will be working with the person next to you" he finished "it will be due in 3 weeks"

I turned to grayson "so what do you want to do this project about"

"I don't care" he shrugged. We eventually came up with doing something. "So cutie with a booty wait for me at my car after school" he winked and left since the bell went.

Though out the day I saw grayson make out with at least 4 different girls and now I'm waiting for him. Just then I got a text.
Josh❤: I miss you I love you
Josh is my best guy friend and cassie tells me he has a crush on me but I know he doesn't. I don't like him in that way.
Me: same i working on a project
Josh❤: well get ur ass over here when ur done you little pineapple.

That made me smile. Like wtf pineapple. "What you smile in bout" I looked up and saw grayson.

"Oh just josh" I showed him the texts when he read them his jaw clenched. Why? He just did what looked like a fake smile and we got in his truck

Graysons pov:
Who the fuck is this josh kid I've never told anyone but I have a crush on Lola I meant use to. Now she's with this josh. I need to make her mine.

Lola's pov:
When we arrived at graysons house with went straight to his room. It was surprisingly clean. "Nice room"
"Thanks, so let's do this"

I couldn't help but notice throughout doing the project he kept looking at me. Is there something on my face? "Err grayson why do you umm keep starring at me" i saw his cheeks go a light shade of pink

Graysons pov:
"Erm I was just looking how sexy your hair is" Nice save I thought.
"Yeah and your boobs look great in that top" Omg shut up grayson. Ya see I always talk nonsense when I'm nervous wait why am I nervous but I'm not wrong her boobs do look great. I quickly glance down at them.

"Err thanks"

Lola's pov:
I was so confused what the hell is he saying he sounds nervous. And I doubt he was staring at my hair but I did see him looking at my boobs.

We started doing the project again. He always tried to touch me not sexually but just a light brush past my arm. I want him.

"Ok i need to tell you something" he said out of the blue "I think I like you"
I just choked what?!?

"Really?"
"Yes I love the way you tuck your hair behind your ear when it falls and how you bite your lip when you concentrate I really do like you"
He has to be lying

"Grayson I'm not one of you little games you know I'm not a toy you can use then through away you anticipate lie like that it's not nice"

"I'm not lying and yeah I may do that to girls but your different I've never felt like this" were standing there in the middle of the room looking into each others eyes.

He slowly walks towards me and leans down and kisses me and of course I kiss back it was slow yet rough, simple yet passionate I loved it.