Hiking #34

Haleys pov:
"We're going on a hike" my boyfriend grayson came running into my room said.

"Ok" I said still tired since I just woke up. He jumped onto my bed "ok ok im up" he smiled and gave me a kiss.

I got ready into:

And grayson was in:

And grayson was in:

He looked hot.

During the hike-------

We took a break. We lay down on the ground. "Ugg I'm so unfit I'm so tired" I said

"I'm not" he giggled as he pulled up his shirt to show his abs. I heard a squeal. I turn around to see 3 girls our age seductively look at grayson. Ugg. I look back at grayson he is unaware of what's going on. I look back to the girls again and see they took their jumpers off leaving a sports bra showing a lot of skin.

Grayson is still oblivious yet those girls still bug me. Can't they see I'm it has him he has a frickin girlfriend.

Oh God their coming over here!! But before they came up to us I kissed Grayson it soon got heated and turned into a make out. My hand were going through his hair lightly tugging on the ends making a small moan escape his lips. His tounge was in my mouth exploring it, his lips traveled down to my neck leaving a few hickeys.

After a while we pull away, I see the girls have gone "Babe were you jealous?" He teased

"Pssh no"

"Yes you were don't worry you were 100 times hotter than they ever are. I love you" I smile and gave him a kiss.

"Come on lets just go" I laughed we started walking again.

We got to the top and found the best view ever it was beautiful you could see the whole of LA. "It so beautiful" I admirer "Wait before you say your more beautiful don't it's way to cheesy" I giggled

"But it's true" he said kissing my cheek

"I know"

"Wow modest" Gray joked
This was the view:

"Wow modest" Gray joked This was the view: