Pizza #20

Ally's pov:

My boyfriend of 3 years had just broken up with me, well I found he was cheating on me with my now ex bestfriend. Ugg my life is so fucked up. I really loved Josh (my ex) as well.

I sat there for about an hour, I know I should cry over him but I just had to. After a while I decided to eat my sadness away so I ordered pizza. Pizza makes everything better.

20 minutes later----

The door bell went I sadly walked over to the door in my oversized jumper and sweatpants I couldn't care less how I looked right now I just wanted pizza.

I opened the door my cheeks still stained with tears. "One large pepperoni pizza" I looked up and my eyes meet with a beautiful strangers. He jawline was perfectly defined and his brown eyes looked into mine, oh boy I could get lost in them.

"Thanks" I reply.

"Hey umm are you ok" he said wow and good looking guy cares that's a first. Josh was good looking not as good as this guy though. Thinking about josh set me of again crying.

"No" I managed to get out "you probably don't care but my now ex cheated on me"

"Don't worry my ex once cheated on me" Whatt why the hell would anyone cheated on this sexy guy. I was confused and I just gave him a hug wtf am I doing.

"Do you want to come in. I don't feel like being alone" I ask wtf why am I inviting him into my house?? He could be a killer for all i know. But tbh I don't think he is and I didn't want to be alone.

"Are you sure?" I nodded "ok i mean i just finished my shift so ok" he came in.

"So what's your name?" I asked resizing I still don't know it.

"Grayson. Grayson Dolan" he said

"Omg no way my sister used to watch you on vine and youtube. No offence but why are you delivering pizza"

"My dad owns the local pizza place and asked for my help" Grayson said "and what's your name?"

"Ally" I smiled. I heard him whisper "so that's the name of the beautiful girl" I couldn't help but blush a little. I know I just broke up with josh but he broke my heart there's no harm in likeing someone new.

"Do you want any pizza" I offer.

"Yeah thanks" and takes a piece.

"Do you want to watch a movie" I ask

"Yeah"

After the movie we exchanged numbers and he left.
--------------------------------
"And that's the story of how me and your grandfather met." I finished telling my grandchildren.

"Did you tell the story again" Grayson said walking into the room. Me and Gray have had the best life ever and it all started by ordering pizza.