Christmas Tree Shopping #18

Ally's pov:

"Gray, Gray wake up!!!" I shouted in my boyfriends ear whist jumping on our bed. I am 21 I live with my boyfriend grayson in an apartment in LA. "Whyyy" he said in his sexy raspy morning voice. "You and me mister are going Christmas tree shopping" he said.

He sprung up out of bed and ran into the shower. Boy he must be exited. I got changed into a cute outfit when I was done Gray came out the shower. "Heyy babe do you know where my shirt is" he asked he looked fine af in just his boxers you can also see a bulge "hey babe" he said
"yeah"
"Take a picture it lasts longer" he laughed and walked up to me kissing me passionately on the lips then stopped. I pouted in annoyance and walked out the door to the living room. I sat on the couch awaiting for grayson.

"Ok let's go" he said walking from our bedroom. I stood up and interlocked our hands then walked out the door and to the car.

When we arrived at the shops we went to the tree isle. "I like this one" I said pointing to the big one "it's big"
"And that's not the only thing." Grayson whispered in my ear. I gasped and giggled cause it was true. I like how horny he was.

I went and stood in line with the tree whilst grayson went to get some other things. I was next in line "umm here let me help you" the cash person said he seemed to be around my age. "Err thankyou" I smiled
"No problem for a pretty girl like you" he stated
"I have a boyfriend" I said
"So he doesn't have to know" the guy said getting a bit to close for comfort.

Just as he was gonna do something grayson came. Thank God.  I held onto him tightly. "Is there a problem" gray asked seeing that I was holding onto him. "No. I was just complementing how good she looks" he said pointing to me.

I could feel grayson tense under my hand. I rubbed his arm to carm him. He said nothing and just slammed down the stuff he went to get, tinsel, cheerios and condoms. The guy saw them and checked them out. "That will be 67 dollors" he said without emotion. We paided then left.

I looked up and smiled and grayson which he returned with a smirk because I knew what we would do later.