Prank Backfired #40

Macy's pov:

"Hi guys and welcome back to my channel today I'm gonna put a prank on my boyfriend grayson you may know him but if you don't he is one of the dolan twins. Ok so the prank is I'm gonna break up with him I hope I get a good reaction. Ok let's get started"

I set up the cameras hopefully they are hidden. Some time passes and I get a text from grayson saying that he is on his way back from a collab.

"Ok update he just texted me saying he's going to be home in a few minutes."

I sit down and in less than 10 minutes he's here. I mouth to one of the hidden cameras that he's here.

"Hey babe" he shouts from the hall

"Hi can you come here for a second" I ask

"Yeah sure" I here his footsteps nearing the door.

"Macy" he says as he jumps on top of me tackling me with kisses and hugs. I feel so bad "what is it" he is now holding my waist with his head on my stomach as I'm combing his hair with my hands.

"Umm grayson I need to talk to you" he sits up cause he knows what I say his full name I'm being serious. "Well I think we should take a break" he eyes went from happy to sad

"Why"

"Because I feel like we aren't ment to be" I say feeling so bad because his face is so kissable and cute right now.

"Bullshit" he starts to get angry low key a turn on "I fucking love you you don't mean it don't fuck with me macy"

"I'm not babe I just think life is taking us in different ways maybe were not meant to be" I lied right now he was a sexy sad angry person. He paused before speaking.

Graysons pov:

From the corner of my eye I saw a red flashy light. I knew it. This is a prank. I got an idea. "I suppose your right I mean I think we've been distant lately" the look on her face went for ha your falling for it to sad. She could of cried.

"What you actually mean that?" she said her voice breaking a little.

"Yeah I mean don't you?" I said almost not being able to lie anymore.

"Gray it was a prank do you really wanna break up?" I see a tear fall down her cheak and another and another one. I could bare it.

"No babygirl of course not I love you and I saw the camera flashing" I say putting Macy into a hug.

"I love you too"

Macy's pov:

I touched up my makeup from all the crying.

"Well ok guys that prank Backfired don't forget to like and subscribe and I'll see you next week"