SnapChat #22

Jamie pov:

" J did you see the latest video of the twins" my friend Stacy said

"No because I have been revising like you should be anyway what bout it?" I ask

"Well they said they would pick one special fan to snapchat and snapchat them and like talk!" She said excitedly.

"Omg!! But what's the chance of then picking us like 1 in a million. And with my luck I doubt it " I sad sadly. Just as I said that I got a ping on my notifications. And you wouldn't believe who it was.

Grayson Dolan.

Why me? "Umm Stacy" I said.

"Yeah?"

"Grayson dolan just fucking snapchated me" i said still in shock.

"No way let me see" she said and snatched my phone out my hands. She saw the notification. And looked up at the with unbelievement in her eyes.

"Well open it J" my fingers shook pressing the snapchat app.

I clicked on it to open:

Omg he looked so hot. Ok do I send something back?? Why not :

 Ok do I send something back?? Why not :

I saw him typing

GraysonDolan: heyy u look beautiful 💕
Me: thx u 2😉

GraysonDolan: what's ur name pretty girl??
Me: Jamie Jameson

GraysonDolan: that's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

I blushed. If I didn't know any better I would think grayson was flirting. "What did he say let me see" Stacy took my phone and read the texts. "Omg he is so flirting." She said.

"Come on lets just go to starbucks" I said. We walked down the streets of LA to starbucks.

We got in line when someone bumped into me. " dude watch it" I looked up and saw...

"Jamie?" I got cut of by grayson.