Meeting His Friends #4

Ella's pov:

Me and grayson had being going out for about a week and today he invited me to his house to meet some of his really good friends that don't go to our school. Cameron Dallas, Nate Garner, Jack Dail and Aaron Carpenter.

I was a little nervous because I had never met them. Grayson had texted me we are going to be hanging around his pool so bring a bikini to change into. It was 2:30 now and I had to be there at 3:15 so I decided to get ready. I went upstairs and did concealer and waterproof mascara as I knew I was swimming so yeah. My hair was naturally straight so I just left it. I got changed into:

And then I packed a bag with my bikini in:

Grayson said that some of my friends can come as well so I choose Sophie and Poppy

Grayson said that some of my friends can come as well so I choose Sophie and Poppy. I went over to Sophs house since she lived two doors down "hey you ready" I ask soph "yeah let's go, I hope grays friends are cute cause I need a man" she joked. We both Bersted out laughing. We got into the car and drove to Poppy's house and collected here.

In the car our favourite song came on 'closer' by the chainsmokers we all screamed out the words until we finally arrived at grays house. We parked up and walked to the door and rung the bell. Shortly after Gray answered the door with a huge smile. "Hey babe" he said "hey" I gave him a peck on the lips and walked in after him. "Hey guys" Gray said to his friends "this is Ella my girlfriend and her friends Sophie and Poppy". We all talked for a while and it wasn't awkward, I got on really well with them. We were already best friends. And Sophie look like she was getting on really well with Cameron Dallas they were extreme flirting.

After a while we all got changed upstairs (not all at once though) and came down to go to the pool I walked along side grayson and we intwinned our fingers. Until I pushed grayson in. It was so funny. "Oh your gonna regret that ells" he said as he got out dripping wet. I wasn't listening I couldn't stop laughing. Before I knew it he dragged me in with him. "Gray how could you" I stuck my bottom lip out in annoyance "well that's what you get for pushing me in" he giggled. I ignored him. "Oh don't be like that baby" he said whilst I ignored him. He came up to me and started to kiss my cheek and made his way to my lips then back down to my neck. "Enough of the pda" arron laughed. Me and grayson just blushed.

We all had lots of fun in the pool until it got to about 5 then we got out and decided to watch a movie. We all got changed. Cam got the popcorn. Jack got the crisps. Arron and Gray choose a film and you guess it, it was scary. We all got set up and snuggled. I sat next to Gray. And Sophie Cam. And Poppy next to Jack and arron. I layed to to grays chest and the movie began. Everytime it got scary I would burry my head into graysons chest. And he would hold me tight. I felt so safe in his arms.

Once the movie was over we got up and started to play dare. Cameron and Sophie was dare to make out which they did. Arron had to ask next door for condoms. Jack had to put his most ugly selfie on instagram (even though he probably doesn't have one cause he's good looking unlike me fml)Gray had to lick a body part of mine. Which was my neck. It tickled. And I had to phone my brother and tell him I was pregnant.

I had so much fun it was about 9 and a school night so we all decided to go home.

Thank you for reading hope you enjoyed it btw I update regularly so yeah.