Buying Condoms #8

Grace pov:

"Hey gray" I said. "Hey babe" he said. He walks in behind me and I can feel his eyes on my ass, so I thought I might tease a little bit by swaying my hips. I turned round to see his eyes glued to them, he looked up and blushed I just chuckled because I knew he was horny.

"What movie do you wanna watch?" I asked "50 shades of grey" Grayson suggested. "Ok" he got it set up. He sat back down on the couch and just cuddled me.

A sex scene came on and I felt he move around. I looked and him he was bitting his lip which turned me on. Then I looked down to see graysons had a friend if ya know what I mean. I guess he noticed I was staring and he just smirked to himself.

I started to kiss his neck makeing sure I left marks. I found his sweet spot. He moaned loudly. Things started to get headed we went upstairs to my room and by then we were only in underwear. I put my hand in the draw to get out a condom cause safety first am I right. I rummaged around. I couldn't find one oh God.  " Grayson baby I don't have any condoms" I said sadly cause I was really into it. "Ok let quickly go get some then we can finished what we started" he said with a wink. We got dressed and drove quickly to the store.

"Come on Grace hurry up" he said tugging my arm "someone's eager" I said laughing. We went straight to the condom isle. "Oh look gracie" he said like a 5 year old "there is different colours and flavors. No way glow in the dark". "Which ones shall we get?" I ask impatiently. "All" was all he said with a shimmer of exitedness in his eyes "oh baby your in for a wild night". All I could do was bit my lip wanting him right now.

We got the 3 packeds of condoms btw there were 10 in a pack which make 30 condoms. I really was in for a wild night.

We ran to the till in a hurry. They woman at the till was about our age. "Hello do you need any help" she said flirting aiming at grayson "can we just get these please" Gray said back. She looked at what it was then she looked between me and then Gray. "That will be 20 dollars" she said giving me a dirty look realising I had grayson and she didn't. God I was so lucky. I just smiled to myself.

"Here you go" Grayson said. "Thankyou" she said still flirting I don't know why. He was mine. "Grace baby let's go" Gray said snapping me out my thoughts "ok" I replied.

We got to the car and he said "your so cute when you get jealous" "what do you mean I wasn't jealous" I defended. "Oh really your face said something else" he replied "I wasn't jealous cause I already have you" I stated.

We arrived at home and as soon as the door closed Gray said "so babe where we" then we continued.

Thankyou for reading. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Btw I update regularly so yeah.