After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 25

Okay,

Quickly:

DO NOT TELL ME YOU WANT EDWARD AND BELLA BACK!

I will NOT be writing in Bella's POV because of personal reasons, and there isn't anything important, or even interesting, going on with them at this time. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, do me a favor and DO NOT ask me to write more about them!

Also,

This might be my last chapter for ABD.

Actually it might be my last upload EVER.

Due to the fact that I have been spending ALL of my free time writing, because you guys always complain if I don't...

Wattpad is taking over my life.

But I will write more, it won't be on the computer, though, it'll be on paper.

I don't know if, or when, I'll ever get it online. :\

Sorry...

-Amber

P.S.

I don't have time to edit: mom is mad!

And also, it would've been longer, but again: mom is mad!

This isn't the ending I wanted, I would've had another two pages, but moms mad.

Comment and vote, if you will.

CHAPTER 25

RENESMEE CULLEN

I walked up the stairs to my room, or the room in the 'party' house that I'd been staying in for the past week with Jacob. The whole gang was down from La Push for a month; hanging out, plus Jacob and I were having out wedding in four days. I still couldn't believe it was already August, the months had gone by terribly fast.

Or fast for me, at least. Rachel seemed to have been in her own personal bit of hell. It pained me, and we never had a chance to talk it out, just be with each other. Tonight, I told her, we were going down to the lake to talk. She hesitated, but didn't worry about it all that much.

That I saw.

I walked into the room, making Jacob jump off of the bed. I sighed, we've both been on edge since Sunday. It was only Tuesday. "I'm going down to the main house to hang, wanna come?" Jacob asked hopefuly as I walked towards the closet. I frowned, "I'm going to the lake with Rachel, remember?" I told him, sadly. He nodded, a frown painted on his lips. "I know.. I was hoping we could spend the night together, though. Seeing as tomorrow is the last night I'll see you until you're my wife." he said the last part with a grin; I laughed. "I tottally forgot that you guys were going to a different hotel." I told him as I slipped my shorts on. He nodded, kissing me on the cheek. "I'll see you when you get back." he said hopefuly; with that he shut the door.

I finished changing quickly; a thin, long sleeves top and shorts with sandals. Deffinently lake clothing. I grabbed the Jansport backpack which I carried around everywhere over the summer; something Alice couldn't stand. I smiled as I hobbled down the stairs, remembering that this'll probably be the last time I'll smile for the night.

When I got outside, Rachel was leaning on the the side of my car, a fake smile plastered on her face. I couldn't bring myself to talk, so I caught my keys when she tossed them. "Get in." I said pleasently, she nodded slightly and did as I asked.

I sort-of sped down the driveway, to the end where the lake was. It was a good mile from the house, no noise and nobody to bother us. I walked to the dock and fliped the light switch on, which also made the light reflect a face off of the water. I jumped; it was just Rachels. I put my hand on my chest, over my rabidly beating heart, and turned to her. "You scared the shit out of me, Jane." I said, Rachel laughed and slipped her sandals off. She sat on the edge of the of the dock, while I stood and starred at her in shock.