After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 15

Edited to have all the 'parts' in one. :)

Enjoy,

-Amber

CHAPTER 15

PART 1

JASPER CULLEN

"Will. She. Die." Alice spoke aloud, her voice unnaturally rough, her chest heaving to and fro her body, shaking abnormally.

I more or so felt the agony, the pain, the fear, more then saw it, I just felt what she felt; it was overwhelming. It was extremely strenuous to observe the hurt, just in her eyes, as she stood two steps ahead of me, looking genuinely vulnerable.I wanted to move, but something inside me, the gears that made me 'work' wouldn't move. Without warning, all too suddenly, Alice fell to her knees before us all. It was so sudden that I hadn't seen it coming, I did feel a change in the atmosphere, though. I saw Edward take a hesitant step forward, towards Alice, at the same time I did, but Esme was there before both of us, her arms wrapped around Alice's waist. I heard slight pandemonium from the corner of the room I had my back to; the human boy saw Esme suddenly appear with Alice. Mistake one.

I looked over my shoulder, and for an instant the boy'd been smiling; until he made eye-contact with me. I gave him a small smile-if you consider barely moving the left corner of your lip a smile-and turned back to Alice, whom looked to be in a trance. I looked to Edward to be sure my assumption was right; it was. Alice was having a vision. I looked around the room, and saw that Rosalie, Renesmee, Jacob and Carlisle weren't in here. Odd, I thought that they'd been in here. I shrugged it off, and saw that Bella was looking at me intently. She was nervous, though that would have been said to be an understatement and the mood she was radiating, you could see it in her eyes. I heard a small whispered "No!" from Alice, Bella and my head snapped towards her. She was looking at her palms, Edward was smiling a brilliant smile. "She'll be okay." Esme whispered to Alice, lightly rubbing her shoulder.

That's when it clicked. Rachel, whom looked like the dead, to be frank, would be okay. She'd be alright, she'd be a happy, go-lucky, human girl once again. And then it hit, again. The assumption that she would be alright could also mean something else entirely.

She would become a vampire.

Edward seemed to of laugh at someones thoughts, mine possibly, but it was not a confirmation, nor anything else. I felt my body stiffen suddenly, and my head turned mechinacly towards Rachel. "You can't." I said, not meaning to actually speak aloud. "I won't." Edward added, his voice sadly grim, his mood not much different. Alice looked up, "I won't." she added, Esme looked down. "I will." She said, and I knew she would be crying if it were possible; she'd loved Rachel as if she was her own daughter. I smiled to myself, glad that Esme seemed pleased. As fast as I brought the smile up, I'd dropped it. We were talking about taking someones life, weather it for the better or not, and turning them into a blood-thirsty vampire. It meant we'd have to move, and start all over, again. I watched Alice and Edward both focus there eyes, and smiles come up on there face at the same time.

I still felt as though this was a lost cause, they shan't smile when someone would become a vampire. Carlisle came into the room, and he looked amused. "She'll be okay, won't she?" he questioned Alice, fumbling with the papers on his clipboard. Esme looked up at him cautiously, "Ciaran, dear, does your family know you're here?" she said to the boy, still looking at Carlisle, whom nodded. "No, I'll go let them know." He assured her, leaving the room. Edward crossed the room, and shut the door, as he did so Alice jumped up off the floor, smiling proudly at whatever her vision had shown her. "Yes! She'll be okay!"

Hardy har har, I told you she wouldn't be.

Some of you kept on with 'I can't wait till...'

Well, nope.[: