After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 23

Weeeee.

Its Easter.

Therefore I've got TONSSSS to do today, and this is NOTTTTT edited.

Don't point it okay, lovely people.

More votes, faster upload.

If you vote bunches, you get it on Wendsday.

You don't vote bunches, see you on Sunday... :\

Enjoy,

-Amber

CHAPTER 23

RACHEL CULLEN

I pulled my cell phone, which Bella got me, out from my pocket as I stood in front of Ciaran's bathroom, brushing my teeth.

'How are you?'

I read the text quickly, a smile playing upon my lips. Bella and Edward, my un-biological parents, really cared about me. I repiled that I was fine, adding a little smiley face. I finished brushing my teeth and walked back into the bedroom where Ciaran was laying back across the sofa in the corner, a white box on his lap. I sighed; Ciaran and his family have spoiled me rotten these past two days, and I figured the box would add to that. I slipped my cell phone back in my pocket as I walked towards the couch. Ciaran smiled at me as I sat with my legs criss-cross on the floor below him. "You could sit on the couch, you know." he said as though he was guilty for making a lady sit on the floor. I laughed a little, "At least your mother taught you some manners." I said smiling. He laughed a little as well, scooting down on the floor to sit beside me.

He sat the box on my lap and I stifled a groan, I didn't want to seem ungreatful. "Stop with the gifting." I mumbled under my breath; he laughed. "Open it." he probed, flailing his fingers above the lace on the box. I laughed and untied the lace; a card was on top of a blue cloth wrapped in tissue paper. I picked up the card and looked at Ciaran whom nodded in approval.

I ran my fingers across the print on the card; Rachel was written in a delicate script with what seemed to be expensive black ink. I carefully pealed back the parchment envelope, and inside was a flat, expensive ivory card. This family did by the rule of: 'Go big or go home.' I pulled out the card and there was a paragraph in the same delicate, neat black script on the inside. I began reading what it wrote.

Rachel,

My mother, my family, and myself would like it very much if you would accompany myself, and my family, tonight to my fathers business banquet. I know that you've got an aversion of us gifting you things, but please accept the gown and the invitation. It would mean the world to my mother and myself.

Sincerly,

Ciaran and Vanessa

I looked up at him, my mouth wide open. He looked at me sideways, his eyebrow raised. "What?" he wondered as if this made little-to-no sense. It probably didn't, "Is this your handwriting?" I asked obliviously. Ciaran sighed and nodded, a smirk on his face. He seemed amused, "Yes." he answered casually, I was still stunned. I looked back at the box and shook myself slightly, the dress. "So..." Ciaran probed, waiting for my answer. I smiled and kissed his cheek, "If you're not embaressed by me." I answered, his face fell and his eyes went wide. I laughed, "Joking." I added whilst pulling the piece of blue fabric dubbed as a 'gown' from the rather deep white box. I wanted to faint, honestly. I smiled at Ciaran, "This looks like a prom dress."

http://s.ecrater.com/stores/117762/4b073e59d425c_117762n.jpg

He laughed, "Everyone wears exquiste dresses. All the ladies, at least. Jayden, Emilio, Giovanni, me and my dad have to wear suits." he said, souding as though this was a downer, "But my mother, Camillia and you, being girls, have to wear dresses." he added with a smile, I nodded. "Your family is so big." I said making him laugh. "What? You've got three brothers and a sister. Thats a big family, Ciaran." I told him, he nodded. "I know, I know." he was mumbling incoherntly, his eyes on his cell phone. "My mom's going shopping, would you like to go?" he asked me reluctantly as if he wasn't going, and he wanted me to stay with him. I sat the dress back in the box and rested agianst Ciaran. I had the jewlery and shoes I needed for tonight, so all else was well with that. "Are you going?" I wondered, seeming if he wasn't clear enough. He frowned for a split second, "No. Just the girls." his voice seemed sorrowful; it was cute. "Then neither am I." I said with a smile, looking up at him.