"Are you?" Luke asked, standing up. He reached his hand to Reece's cheek, who had a cut beneath his eye and a split lip.

"I'm fine," Reece said.

"Let's go the bathroom and clean you up." Luke said, "walk me to the dorms?"

Reece nodded, Reece, picking up his bag before he and Luke left the university building. Luke looked down at his wrist, which felt like it was throbbing, he must have hurt it when the guy pushed him. They walked in silence to the dorms, and Luke's mind was racing, who was Michael? And who was the she he was talking about? Was it Stephanie?

They got back to the dorms quickly, going towards the showers. Luke put his bag down by the sink, grabbing a wad of tissues before going to Reece and gripping his chin. Luke searched for any scratches but only saw drying blood.

Reece seemed to notice his confusion so he took Luke's hands in his, "Luke, I'm fine."

"You're covered in blood," Luke said, reaching his hands up again and wiping at the blood on his cheek and chin. Once he was done, it was like the fight never happened. "I just saw a cut, though," Luke said in confusion.

Reece smiled, "you just fell, you're probably dizzy. The blood must be off of Michael." He said.

Luke sighed and turned to wash his hands, turning on the tap but hissing in pain from his wrist. "Are you okay Luke?" Reece asked again. "Where are you hurt?"

"I fell on my wrist, it just stings," Luke said.

Reece picked up his hands, feeling across Luke's wrist, hearing him his in one place. "I think it's sprained, that's all," Reece said, before lifting his hand and kissing his wrist. "Do you want to go get a drink with me, an apology on Michael's behalf."

Luke looked away from Reece, "I shouldn't, we aren't together."

Reece raised his hands in surrender, "just as friends."

Luke huffed, "okay fine, but all I want is something from the vending machine then you can apologise to me over a game of pool in the gaming room."

Reece grinned, "okay great."

They walked to the gaming room, Luke peering inside seeing it was empty. "You go inside and I'll get drinks." Reece said, "do you want a coke?"

Luke nodded, "yes please." Luke went inside the gaming room, sighing as he sat on the sofa, relaxing into the cushions before he grabbed the remote for the TV in there. He turned it on, the television going straight to the news where he saw Stephanie's story come up again so he quickly changed it to a music channel.

The door opened then making Luke look up, seeing Ash, Cal and Q. "Hey." Luke said.

Ashton moved towards Luke, "I just heard about the fight, are you okay? Why did you try and stop him from hitting Reece? The asshole probably deserved it."

Luke shrugged, "I still care about him, I didn't wanna see him get punched in the face again."

Ashton huffed, "you're a piece of work, but you're okay?"

"I'm fine," Luke smiled.

The door opened again and everyone turned to look at Reece, who had two drinks in hand.

He went to Luke, everyone staring as he handed the drink to Luke. "I opened it for you, so you don't hurt your wrist more," Reece said with a smile before he sat beside Luke.

Luke sipped the drink, furrowing his brows, "this tastes weird." Luke said. "Does yours?"

Reece sipped it, "taste normal to me." He then looked at Luke's friends, who were still staring at him. "What?"

"Why're you with Luke? It's your fault he's hurt," Ashton said.

Luke looked at his wrist, bending it forwards and back before shrugging, "it feels fine now."

"Maybe it wasn't sprained after all," Reece smiled, putting his arm behind Luke's shoulders casually. "See he's fine, and my friend was being a dick that's all."

Calum scoffed, "you mean Michael? The freak who lives with you and Q's girl?"

Reece stood up, "he's not a freak, Hood." Reece spat, ready to defend his friend.

But Luke grabbed his hand, "Reece." Luke whispered.

Reece took in a breath, looking down at Luke before gulping and sitting down again, calming down almost instantly. Reece then pulled Luke close, nuzzling his nose into Luke's hair. "It's okay," Luke said, rubbing the back of Reece's hand, smiling.

His eyes met Calum's and the older boy sighed, "okay I have a class to go to, I'll see you all later." He picked up his bag and stood up, "Ash are we still on for tonight?"

Ashton nodded, "yeah sure, come by at five? We can get a burger too."

Cal smiled, "great." He dropped a kiss on Ashton's cheek before leaving. Q huffed, deciding he needed to leave and do some work so Ash looked at Reece and Luke, where the older boy was still cuddled into Luke's side.

"Yeah, I'm not staying to see you two start making out so I'll see you later," Ash said.

"Bye," Luke said, "have fun on your date!" He called as Ash left. Ashton gave him a smile before leaving.

Luke then looked at Reece, "you okay?"

Reece took in a breath, "yeah," he sighed. "Just a bad day."

"You know what we should do?"

"Reconnect and make out so you can forgive me for being a dick."

Luke scoffed, "no, we're gonna play pool and the loser...the loser gets to buy the winner lunch for a whole week."

In short, Reece pretended to be bad so Luke could win and Reece could get Luke to forgive him slowly but surely.

-

Ooihhhhhh michaelllllllll I love him in this he's low-key bad ass but also a dick but imma make muke the best of friends so if you hurt Luke you dead basically

THOUGHTS? pls comment

Stephanie being dead? Mailed by an animal? What do you think happened?

The fight? Mike blaming Luke? Reece being healed? COUGH COUGH THE DRINK THAT TASTED WEIRD AND SUDDENLY LUKES NOT HURT??

everyone's reaction to Reece being there? Your opinion on Calum? Reece? Cashton?